Chapter 37 ~ Sisters (Part 1)

(R/N) : Real Name

"So this is early morning tutoring, huh?" Terasaka grimaced as he walked in on Karma and I being lovey dovey when, in fact, we were supposed to be studying.

"Look who's early to class for once." Karma smirked.

"Yeah yeah." Terasaka scoffed.

Our classmates slowly started to fill up the classroom as the conversations ranged from academics to assassination, as usual.

"We only have eleven episodes left." I said. "We have got to kill Koro-sensei."

"Don't break the fourth wall!" Takebayashi exclaimed before there was a sudden explosion outside. We all quickly ran out to find our equipment shed with a gaping hole in it.

Once the smoke cleared, we could see an astonished Nagisa and Koro-sensei. What were they looking at? Kaede... with her green tentacles on full display.

"Kaede, what is the meaning of this?!" Koro-sensei grumbled.

"Did you know about this?!" Karma asked me. I could neither do nor say anything as my head swirled with questions of what to do.

"It's Akari." She revealed. "I'm Aguri Yukimura's little sister. We both are." The class was in complete shock and confusion as they glanced back and forth from Akari to me. "So you get it now, murderer."

Akari glared down at Koro-sensei with eyes full of hatred and vengeance. To the rest of our classmates, her expression probably looked like it belonged to someone else. But unfortunately, it didn't.

"Akari listen to me!" I finally snapped. "Koro-sensei would never-!"

"Shut up!" She yelled. "You've always been so naive!" I groaned in slight pain as I lifted up my hair and brought out my own tentacles, shocking everyone just as much as Akari did.

I flew off the ground and tried to get to Akari on top of the school building, but she tightly wrapped a tentacle around my neck. "Kaede stop!" Koro-sensei yelled and tried to get her tentacle off me, but she fought back with her others.

"It's Akari!" She yelled at him. I gasped for air as her tentacle wrapped around my neck tighter. I know she's been angry with me for a while, but I never thought she'd actually hurt me. That put me in shock and my tentacles just hung limply beside me.

She just laughed at my state and gave me an all-too-genuine smile. "Goodnight."

~~~~~

I winced as I eventually came into consciousness with a horrible headache. I looked around to see myself laying on some desks pushed together and my classmates all surrounding me. "Koro-sensei she's awake!" Kanzaki called out.

"What happened?" I asked weakly before all my memories rushed back to me. "What happened to Akari?! Is she okay?!"

"Calm down." Karma said. "She's fine, but she ran off."

"(R/N), I'm glad to see you're finally awake." Koro-sensei smiled.

"(R/N)?" I questioned. "How did you-"

"Akari already said that you two were Yukimura's sister, so I told them everything else." Karma said. "Sorry."

"It's okay." I said genuinely. "I wanted to tell everyone, I just didn't know how."

"Even tell us about the tentacles?" Sugino asked.

"Yeah..." I looked down.

"Well you don't have to worry about them anymore." Koro-sensei said. "They're gone now."

"They're what?!" I asked.

"While you were unconscious, I extracted them just like Itona's." He exclaimed.

"Thank you." I smiled. "Those tentacles were just a memory of that night. At first I was on Akari's side and planned to use them to kill you, but someone changed my mind."

"How cute!" Koro-sensei blushed.

"It's not the time for that!" Terasaka shot at him. "(R/N), do you have any idea where Akari may be?"

"No, I don't." I answered. "She's probably changed her whole plan since I backed out."

"After you blacked out, she said she'd be back tonight to fight Koro-sensei again." Nagisa said. "That'll probably be our only chance to save her."

"Then let's take it." I said.