Chapter 11 ~ AIFA

"A transfer student?" I asked as Kaede, Karma, Nagisa and I walked to our school building.

"That's what Mr. Karasuma's email said." Nagisa shrugged.

"You think she's here yet?" Kaede asked as we finally made it into the classroom. We were the first ones there.

"Guess not-" I started to say before my eyes landed on a large computer/TV screen on top of a stand. We walked over and examined it closely. Suddenly, the screen lit up and a virtual purple-haired girl appeared on it.

"Good morning, students." She said in a very monotone voice. "I am an Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery and am happy to be a part of this class." It's come to this?! Robots?!

"She's part of the foreign exchange program from Norway." Mr. Karasuma said as he walked in. "She will join you in your efforts to assassinate Koro-sensei."

~~~~~

Although Koro-sensei continued teaching our literature lesson, no one could really focus. I mean, we have a robot as a classmate now and we have no clue of what she does or what she's capable of. "So how do you think it's supposed to attack?" Karma whispered to me.

"I don't know." I answered honestly. "It's an artillery, but I sure don't see any weapons-" I was cut off as there was a large bang and the AIFA's screen started processing something.

Multiple types of guns suddenly shot out of the robot and started firing away at Koro-sensei. Of course, he successfully dodged them all. The AIFA finally stopped and recalibrated her guns. "Stubborn, aren't we?" Koro-sensei's face was decorated with green stripes. We all ducked down as the AIFA shot off again, but we were all caught by surprise as one of the bullets successfully cut off one of Koro-sensei's "fingers." Once it took note of that, the robot retracted all its guns and went back to its original state.

"It stores the data and each attack builds on the previous one." Mr. Karasuma said as the robot went over the probabilities of neutralizing its target.

"Third attack on commencing now." She said as the guns were again brought out and fired towards Koro-sensei. "Near-misses: 2, successful hits: 1." We kept our heads down on our desks until the AIFA finally stopped firing her guns. The floor was flooded with the bullets creates specifically for Koro-sensei.

"Guess who's gonna have to clean all this us." I grumbled.

All day, throughout every single period, the AIFA fired off her guns in an attempt to assassinate Koro-sensei. It was completely disruptive and annoying. I get it that our classroom isn't the most normal, but did we really have to bring in a robot?

~~~~~

The next day, we found the AIFA tied up in rope, restricting her guns from coming out. "Koro-sensei, this is in direct violation of the rule that you can not harm any of us." The AIFA said.

"Oh shut up, it was me." Terasaka spoke up. "Nothing says I can't give you a hard time."

"It's nothing personal, we'll take the rope off after class." I said.

"Yeah, we're trying to learn." Sugino said. To be honest, it made me a little irritated. It was our job as the assassination classroom to kill our teacher, not a hunk of metal.

~~~~~

Unbeknownst to us, Koro-sensei had a little chat with the AIFA that night. When we came back to school the next day, everything was completely changed. The monotone killer-machine was now a cheery, friendly school girl. "Is this the same AIFA that tore up the place yesterday?" Maehara asked.

"Please, she's still just a computer." Terasaka scoffed.

"I'll try harder, I promise." The AIFA said. "Koro-sensei showed me how to take your feelings into account and work together, so I won't try to assassinate him unless it's together, so hopefully you can come to think of me as a teammate and friend." Wow... I almost feel bad for having such a sour opinion of her the last couple days.

"We should probably come up with a better name for her." Kataoka said.

"What about it, (Y/N). You were the one who came up with Koro-sensei's name." Karma nudged me.

"O-Oh, okay..." I was taken by surprise as I ran over a million names in my head. What's "autonomous" in Japanese? Jiristsu? "Ritsu." I said.

"I love it, thank you!" Ritsu smiled.

"She may actually fit in now." I mentioned to Karma.

"Maybe." He shrugged. "But her personality's still just a program."

"That may be true." I agreed and smirked. "But I think we now have an even better chance of killing our teacher."