Everyone becomes excited and now it's time to revenge.

"Fahad, whom should I ask to be my partner", I said caressing his cheeks with my fingers.

"Ofcourse, I will be your partner ", he chuckled but I can clearly see the frown behind his words.

"You will be my partner? " I asked teasingly. He understands what I was trying to do. He continued,

"Go, find a partner for yourself. I am also searching for Laiba", he said in a mischievous tone.

I glared at him and said,
"Let's go, partner ".

He chuckled and hold my hands.
The most shocking thing was Faraz -Hania was a partner, Minal-Azeem was a partner. Unbelievable. I really want to tease them. Azeem was smirking while minal was pissed off. Hania was enjoying while Faraz was looking at the happiest person.

We reached inside the function. The decorations were beautiful and elegant. Fahad was with me the whole time. I can't be much happier. We also took photos with the groom and bride. I was really enjoying each and every moment with him. But the most difficult thing was walking on Saree with these killer heels. So I excused myself and sat on the chair. Everyone was looking cheerful and happy. The best thing was I didn't saw that witch the whole time. She didn't come to the reception. Great.

I was engrossed in my thoughts when I heard someone clearing their throats. I look up and saw the handsome man in front of me. He somehow looking familiar. Did I just tell him handsome? If Fahad will get to know, he will kill me.

"Can you dance with me? " he asked politely.

Not at all. Fahad will kill him as well as me.

"Umm. I am sorry. I can't. My husband will not find it good ", I said in my most polite tone.

"It's just a matter of a single dance", he insisted.

What the hell? Can't you get a hint and back off.

"I am sure she doesn't want to dance with you so it will be better if you will back off or you will regret ", Fahad said glaring at him. He glanced at me and left. I turned to Fahad and he was staring at me.

"I promise I wasn't even talking to him. He came to me and ask for a dance. I clearly said to him that I am married but he keeps insisting. I swear. Please beli..." I was blabbering but he put his finger on my lips.

"Hush. You talk a lot. I didn't ask you anything because I believe you ", he said kissing my forehead. His words soothe my mind. I am really happy that he believes me.

"Will you dance with me beautiful? " he asked huskily causing a shiver to run down my spine.

" My husband won't like it", I said teasing him.

"Who cares for your husband ", he said in a mischievous tone.

"Well, you are right. Who cares for my husband ", I said.

"Enough. You care for me and you will dance with me ", he commanded me in a serious tone. I chuckled and nodded my head.

He led me to the dance floor. His eyes were glued to mine. I was feeling shy so I look down at my feet. He lifted my chin up and look at me with intense love. Music started. The song was my favorite. Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum.

He put his hands on mine while his other hand was on my waist. We were too close. My other hand was on his chest. I was feeling nervous. I could feel my heart beating rapidly.

Dil ka dariya beh hi gaya
Ishq Ibadat ban hi gaya
Khud ko Mujhe tu sonp de
Meri zaroorat tu ban gaya

I felt a shiver ran down my spine. I was shivering under his gaze.

Baat dil ki nazron ne ki
Sach keh raha teri kasam
Tere bin na lenge ek bhi dam
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

Tere bin na lenge ek bhi dam
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

Tere saath ho jayenge khatam
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

He was staring at me. The words of the song describe our condition. He was just staring at me with love. My eyes was glued to him. Nothing matters anything for now. It feels like there is nobody but us. He didn't shifted his gaze from me. I love him. His eyes told me that he loves me a lot. He was staring at me with his most beautiful smile.

Baat dil ki nazron ne ki
Sach keh raha teri kasam
Tere bin na lenge ek bhi dam
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

Tere saath ho jayenge khatam
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

I wish I could stop this moment. I was feeling so happy that I can't describe it. I was staring at him. As he pulled me closer, hair locks fell on my face. He gently push it behind my ears.

Is jagah aagee chaahate ab meri
Cheen loonga tumhe saare
duniya se he
Tere ishq pe haan
Haq Mera hi to hai

Keh Diya hai ye Maine mere rab se bhi
Jis raaste tu na mile usape
na ho mere kadam

Tere bin na lenge ek bhi dam
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

Tere saath ho jayenge khatam
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum

Ooo.. Ooo...
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum..

He said the last line looking at me. A crimson color was formed on my cheeks. Song ended and I get to know that we both are only on stage. Everyone was cheering with excitement. He kissed my forehead and everyone cheered. Hania winked at me. His forehead was touching mine. I was feeling so shy. I hide my face in his chest and he pushed my hair locks behind my ears. I love him so much. I reach behind his ears and said,
"I love you husband ".

"I love you more my wife ", he said in his soft voice.

******

Author's note:
So, how was the chapter?
I hope you will like it.

Please vote and comment and share it with your friends.

Lots of love,