Marry Me? | Gakushu Asano x Fem! Reader

Request from Rainbow_Michi14 ! Thank you!

You and Gakushu are aged up in this.

Warnings: May contain triggering scenes to some.

Word count: 358

{3rd Person P.O.V}

( Y/N) and Gakushu had been dating for over two years. Tonight they had decided to go on a date night, Gakushu wasn't serious around (Y/N) in public anymore, which, the girl was very happy about.

Tonight the two of them were going on a regular date night. Oh so (Y/N) thought.

Gakushu had been planning on proposing for a year now. Yes a whole year.

The boy was scared it was too soon and that (Y/N) would say no.

Today though, today was the day he'd propose. There was obviously still a possibility (Y/N) would say no but Gakushu still hung onto the thought of her saying yes.

The two arrived at the restaurant, sat down and ordered.

"(Y/N)?" Gakushu asks, clearing his throat, nervous for what was to come.

"Yeah?" (Y/N) replies, looking up at him with her beautiful (E/C) eyes.

Gakushu takes a deep breath, ignoring his nervousness and getting up.

(Y/N) looks at him with a confused look on her face.

Gakushu gets in one knee next to where (Y/N) is sitting.

Everyone in the restaurant looked over at the couple, some taking out their phones and recording, others shortly turning back to their food.

"(Y/N) (L/N), will you do me the honors of marrying me?" Gakushu asks confidently.

(Y/N) starts tearing up. "O-Of course! How could I say no" She says happily, standing up and hugging the taller. [If you're actually taller than him well you're shorter now-]

The two share a hug and people all around the restaurant start clapping.

The couple was happy, everyone in the restaurant seemed more lively that night.

Then that night, when the now engaged couple was on their way home they got into a car crash.

(Y/N) had passed away the same night she got engaged.

There wasn't anything Gakushu could've done to bring his fiancé back to life.

That night didn't end so happily after all.