Arcade | Denki Kaminari x Male! Reader

Requested by AesthetxcChxckenFeet !

{2nd Person P.O.V}

You, (Y/N) (L/N) we're a student in class 1-A at U.A high and were openly gay and surprisingly everyone in your class was excepting of you, including the teachers.

You had a crush on a goofy blonde haired boy in your class who would be non other than Kaminari Denki.

His goofiness and his bubbly personality just made you feel so attracted to him. You knew he probably wasn't into males so that is why you've kept your crush on him a secret for a while now.

You two were really close friends and you did not want a small crush to ruin it. You were fine with admiring his soft features, soft looking hair, positive vibe from afar.

One day Denki invited you to go to a new arcade that just opened up.

And of course, you said yes.

"And hereeee we are!" Denki says, walking in through the front entrance of the arcade.

You smile softly at the bubbly boy and walk in behind him, glad you'll get to spend a few hours with the boy you are so very fond of.

"Which game do you want to play place first?" you ask, seconds later feeling Denki's hand on your wrist. "I want to see if I can find this one game" Denki replies, starting to speed walk.

You laugh and let yourself be dragged by the latter.

{3rd person P.O.V}

Hours later you two were sitting, each eating a bowl of ramen. "Hey (L/N)?" Denki asks, looking up from his half eaten bowl of ramen.

"Yeah?" (Y/N) asks, quickly slurping some noodles.

"I have something I'd like to admit" Denki says, placing his chopsticks on a napkin.

"You're scaring me now but okay what is it?" (Y/N) asks, looking at Denki with a worried look present on his face.

"I know you like guys so I'm not concerned about that... so... I like you (L/N) (Y/N)!" Denki says, looking directly into (Y/N)'s (e/c) eyes.

"You have no idea how relieved I am!" (Y/N) says, running his hand through his hair.

Denki leans over the small table, still looking directly into (Y/N)'s eyes. (Y/N) also leans over, leaning closely to Denki's face.

Denki and (Y/N) share a sweet kiss before returning to eating their ramen and having a conversation about what they are now.

{408 words}