Talent | Human!Foxy x Non-Binary!Reader

Request from abeaird14 ! Thank you for requesting!

[Never specified if they reader was male or female so I've made them non-binary, also, Foxy doesn't have a pirate accent, I just cant do that- I imagine him having an irish accent so he has an irish accent in this 👍]

Warnings: uncensored cursing

Word Count: 1k

{2nd Person P.O.V}

You worked at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It was quite boring honestly. After the first night, none of the animatronics had tried to kill you again. You were thankful for that but that only meant there wasn't much for you to do.

One night you had been especially bored and decided to go into Pirate Cove to pay Foxy a visit.

{3rd person P.O.V}

"Oh Foxyyyyyy" (Y/N) calls out in a song-song voice. "(Y/N)?" Foxy asks, looking over towards the entrance of the cove.

"No it's Freddy, dumbass" (Y/N) says, laughing at the redhead. "Jeez, so rudeee" Foxy says, chuckling.

"So whatcha doing there?" (Y/N) asks, sitting next to Foxy on the floor. "Oh nothing" Foxy says, turning off his tablet.

[Okay so me and my friends have this thing where Foxy has a tablet that he got (from where? I don't know.) and so he draws on the tablet and he's pretty talented (to my friend who is probably reading this, he isn't drawing t h a t)]

"Oh come onn" (Y/N) whines, wanting to see what Foxy was drawing. "Fine.." Foxy says, giving in a lot quicker than (Y/N) thought.

Foxy had a soft spot for the other. The way they talked. The way they walk. Everything about them was just so amazing. It made him completely forget he's supposed to kill them.

Foxy turns his tablet back on and shows (Y/N) the drawing. It was a beautifully detailed portrait of non-other then (Y/N).

"Woah! This is amazing!" (Y/N) says, their wide (e/c) [eye color] looking at Foxy. "You aren't weirded out that I drew you?" Foxy asks, shocked.

"What? Of course not! I'm flattered really..." (Y/N) says, a slight blush present on their (s/c) [skin color] skin. "Okay but really, this really is talent" (Y/N) says, looking back at the drawing.

"Took a lot of practice, I've had plenty of time to do so since I'm out of order" Foxy says, shrugging at (Y/N). "Do you have any other drawings I could see?" (Y/N) asks, just so mesmerized by his talent.

"Yeah! I have a whole folder of my art, you can just go ahead and look through it" Foxy says, going to the folder in his camera roll on the tablet and hands the tablet back to (Y/N). "A lot of pirate themed stuff huh" They say, laughing. "I'm a pirate what more do you expect?" Foxy says, laughing.

(Y/N) looks through all the drawings, seeing a few more portraits of themselves, flattered by the whole thing more then anything. "They're all so cool! I wish I had this kind of talent!" (Y/N) says cheerfully, smiling at the talented boy sitting next to them.

"I'm sure you have this kind of talent hug just in a different thing" Foxy says, smiling at them, his golden fang visible.

For the rest of the night they talked back and forth until (Y/N)'s shift was over. Foxy was hoping they'd come back to his cove the next day, really enjoying their company.

{2nd Person P.O.V}

The next day you went to the pizzeria, not even bothering going to the office. You went straight to Pirate Cove, excited to talk to the part fox boy after yesterday. You two had this connection and hey, you weren't bothered by it in the slightest.

You walked into his cove. "Hey Foxy!" you say in your usual cheerful voice. "Ah fuck!" Foxy yells, his tablet falling out of his hands. You start laughing. "Hey that isn't funny!" Foxy says, shaking his head and picking up his tablet, hoping it isn't broken.

"I didn't think I'd scare you! Man that was funny.." You say, wiping tears off your face from how hard you laughed.

"I drew you again" Foxy tells you, showing you the drawing, a wide smile on his face. "It's better then the one from yesterday somehow! Do you have some kind of magical powers that give you amazing art skills??" You asks, absolutely shocked.

Foxy chuckles "Not that I know of" he states.

For yet another night you two just had back to back conversations, and when it was time for you to leave you didn't want to.

Weeks later you were still working at the pizzeria and yours and Foxy's connection had only grown. You just never wanted to leave his side. His art was also improving, it was already great now it's just mind blowing and seems inhuman-like. Then again, he isn't actually human.  

One day he confessed his feels for you. That was one of the happiest days of your life. "I like you too Foxy!" were your exact words.

You two were a couple and the other animatronics were very supportive of you.

{3rd Person P.O.V}

(Y/N) was sitting next to Foxy on the floor and watched the taller boy draw. "Seriously you have such talent" (Y/N) says, knowing they'll probably never get over the fact they're dating such a talented dude. "Thanks" Foxy says, chuckling at their words.

"I love you and your amazing skill" (Y/N) says, telling Foxy they love him for the first time. Foxy smiles wider then he has ever smiled. "I love you too (Y/N) I love you so much" Foxy says, placing his tablet down and pulling them into a tight hug. They stayed like that for a few seconds before pulling away and sharing a sweet kiss.

Who knew that a talented and murderous animatronic could fall in love with a human?

~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~

A/N: hope you enjoyed it! Sorry it took me so long to post this 😅