Chapter 8

LHY's POV

(Thursday, 7:47pm)

As I heard the lock click, I removed the key and stuffed it in my bag. I just closed up the shop for the day and began walking to the bus station.

The shop closes at 7:30 p.m. during Mondays through Thursdays and 8:00 p.m. on Fridays to Sundays.

It has been a couple of hours since my encounter with the two idols, and my mood went up ever since.

I, of course, still couldn't believe what had happened earlier. I had already pinched myself a few times to remind me it was real.

Making friends with the members from one of the famous groups I follow definitely wasn't how I planned my night to go. Originally it was far from it. And the facts that they asked for my phone number and Jimin Oppa hugging my made it so unreal. They even said that their group is a fan of my covers.

I glanced at BigHit's new buildimg as i passed by. I wonder what they are doing right now.

Probably practicing.

I hastily walked to the bus station and waited.

Would Jimin Oppa really text me like he said? Wouldn't he be too busy?

I went in my desired bus, briefly tapping my card, and sat on the back, plugging in my earphones.

They were even nicer than I imagined them to be, signing my album and all.

And more handsome, especially Jimin. *Wink*

That reminds me. I searched for the signed album in my bag and found two CDs, one in a small paper bag. I silently laughed, V Oppa didn't see Kaye's album since it was not visible.

You would totally forget their image once you engage yourself in a conversation with them. They just acted like normal people, making me super comfortable, and not some world famous idol. I admired that in them, being humble like that.

But I couldn't help but notice how tired they looked. They must've have a tight schedule. I wonder if Kaye would look like that too, small bags under her eyes and a much smaller figure. Adding another reason to my list of cons of becoming an idol.

I got off after a fast 30-minute drive, arriving in my street. I walked for five minutes before reaching my apartment building.

As I entered, I placed my belongings on the living room and went to the bathroom to wash up before making dinner.

I decided to film the video that I'm posting on Saturday so that all I have to do tomorrow is edit it. I'm going to do two songs, Jimin oppa's and Red Velvet's Psycho.

I would be doing the acoustic song on the girl group's song, slowing down the Rap part so i could do that myself, and a piano version of Serendipity.

I chose an outfit for the video and decided on a simple fluffy white sweatshirt and gray leggings, not caring for any accessories, other than my necklace, and just wore a pair of socks as my footwear.

Outfit: