Author's Note

So, what do y'all think?

I have thought of many scenes to end this book, causing my delay for the last few chapters, but stuck to to keeping Haeyoung alive. 

Yeah, I know. 

"Haeyoung was supposed to be dead?"

Not only that but other versions of the ending are her forgetting everything entirely, her getting stuck in a coma for a few years, the accident triggering something dark in her brain making her the worst person ever, and many more. 

My imagination can run really wild sometimes, but I'm glad  I narrowed it down to a happy ending. 

To those who have questions, leave it in the comments or feel free to message me. :))

Y'all are silent but, still, thank you for reading his book. I admit, this has been a preeettyy cringey story but some of you stuck till the end and I couldn't be anymore grateful.

I did contemplate a few times to just abruptly stop this book but the readers count continued to increase.

And now we are close to 1000 reads!!!

I didn't expect this book to get that much attention, to be honest. The plot is somewhat cliché , the updates have been VERY slow, and I know that I could've done better. 

Because of that, I decided to take on a new challenge of creating a book series! A book series which is more defined than this one and a lot more exciting. But I am not publishing it till I get have of the chapters done to ensure a continuous fast update. It is still fanfiction, so hopefully that entices your interests :))

Now that Unexpected is done, I will edit the chapters from time to time. Expect updates and changed events, but it will still lead to the same ending. I will try to make it less cringey and more tolerable. ;))

This note is becoming super long so for my final message; 

Thank you!! This book wouldn't be completed if it wasn't for you, readers. I know y'all are silent but your interest in it is enough to make me happy. I hope you will still continue to support me and my upcoming books and be brave enough to point out flaws and mistakes I have in every writing. :))

Once again, Thank You!!

And with that,

Unexpected has now ended!