Chapter 32

A.N. Last chapter you guys :'(( Last chapter but still unedited :))

Quick Reminder: English = Bold ; Korean = Normal

LHY's POV

"And that's it!" I smiled. "It's been great talking to you guys. Thank you for your support! Stay tuned for the next vlog! Bye!" I waved to the camera and stopped recording.

It has been a few days since I discovered the pendant and I have been making great progress in recovering and in getting my memories back. Other than the pendant, Amelie was able to get my camera equipment and that triggered a lot of memories. Another trigger was the ID I have for my job at BigHit Entertainment, that Amelie also got from my bag, which finished the puzzle.

The only thing that I don't remember now is my accident. I thought the pendant might trigger everything for that day but I was wrong. I remember everything that had happened for the 3 months I was active except for the moment of my accident.

It's funny how I wasn't able to find those triggers in my bag and Amelie was the one that found them. But considering how I was rummaging through my bag with one arm, I was bound to miss something.

Once I got enough of my memories back, the police had the chance to question me with a doctor present in the room. Although they didn't get much from me from the moment it happened, they focused more on what I have remembered that may strike a motive for the accident to happen.

That confused me a lot as I know that it is what it is, just a car accident. But the police informed me that it was done on purpose from what they had investigated so far. I thought hard but couldn't think of a person that would do it willingly enough to hurt themselves.

They also had a picture of the driver but the doctor prohibited them from showing it to me to prevent myself from getting a headache as I had already used my brain too much for the day and may trigger something else other than memories. They left after that and instructed me to call them if I remember anything else. I, of course, told them I would and left it at that.

I got my cast removed the other day and had been attending therapy every morning. Both my arm and leg still hurt a little but I can move it slowly now, which is already good progress. But the best news I received was I can be discharged as soon as I can walk with my right leg, even just a little.

I was putting my camera equipment away when the door opened, chatter instantly filled the room. I looked to that direction and saw Sangmin, Amelie, and Kaye entering with food bags. I placed my finger on my lips and pointed to the couch, where a sleeping Jimin lays.

Bang PDnim gave them a break after 3 months of non-stop touring. It will only be for 2 weeks though before they do the last 3 months left of it. Hopefully, I can go back to work before then. I can't stand being in bed for so long; I can already feel my body crave for movement.

Jimin arrived yesterday night which is a surprise to me. I knew about their break but I didn't know Jimin was going to spend it with me. He looked lighter and happier when I saw him enter my room and the overwhelming emotions I felt made me tear up and cry. He looked tired, for sure, but the happiness in his eyes practically overshadowed it.