Chapter 17

A.N.: I tried to edit this one but still kinda unedited. I'm sorry in advance for the mistakes <3

LHY's POV

(A week later/ Thursday, 11am)

"Ahjussi, can I get two hotteok (Korean pancake) please?" I asked, smiling at the man cooking them.

He nodded at me and prepared what I exactly ordered. He gave me the sweet treats as I paid him and smiled at me. Biting into it, I quietly moaned at its deliciousness and continued walking through the street, constantly stopping and buying other delicacies for me and my co-workers.

I just arrived at a street market near where I work, eating my way through before my 11:45am shift. My morning had been very productive. I woke up at 6am and had the time to clean up my apartment, make a new song, and even got a workout in.

*Flashback*

(8am)

"DNA," the music blared.

Me and Yoo An, Ooh La La's main dancer, stood side by side and danced the choreography of the last part of the song, which consists of snapping our necks, twisting our left arm and leg according to the beat. (A.N. the "la, la, la" part where they all line up and then turn into a V formation with J-hope in the center.)

"DNA,"

The two of us now have our heads facing the ceiling, catching our breaths. I looked at the mirror in front of me, my chest rising up and down, my tied up black shirt clinging to my skin as my growing abs shined from sweat and my gray leggings have a few wet patches. Me, her, and Kaye decided to work out together last night, jogging early in the morning, weightlifting in the gym of my apartment building, and, now, dancing in the dance studio that's also in the same floor. We had been dancing for about an hour now, starting with slow-beat songs and then escalating it to faster ones. Kaye stopped a few songs ago and practiced their own routine.

"Here," Yoo an-ssi said as she tossed me a water bottle.

Thanking her, I took big gulps and continued to relax my breathing. I, of course, made a lot of mistakes since I don't exactly know the whole routine of some songs. I had a lot of difficulty keeping up with the fast moves, but I did my best.

"That was so good!" Kaye squealed, "I expected that from eonnie, but you were better than before Hae!"

I smiled at my sweaty reflection, "Thanks," I breathed out.

I looked at her reflection on the mirror to see her holding her phone out in a recording manner. My eyes widened and I snapped to her figure on the far side of the room.

"Yah! Were you recording us?" I quickly got up and dashed to her.

She rolled her eyes at me and showed me her phone, "Calm down. I only filmed the last part."

"Don't you post that anywhere or you'll have to deal with a broken leg, idol or not." I glared at her.

Her face didn't show any signs of fear as she simply pressed something on her phone and showed it to me again, "Already did."

I harshly grabbed the phone from her and swiped through her Instagram stories. The first one is a picture of us jogging earlier, the second is a video of the three of us doing core exercises in the gym, the third is a picture of Kaye in the mirror making a 'V' sign, the fourth is a clip of me singing a high part from BTS Jin's Awake while I was stretching, the next clip showed me and Kaye doing the choreography of the intro of Astro's Baby, and the last one is the video of me and Yoo An dancing the last minute of DNA. I was surprised at how I seemed like a natural dancer, when in fact I'm not.