Chapter 27

A.N. still unedited :)) That image ^^ holds so much power :0

P.S. Bold = english Normal = korean

LHY's POV

"Nothing," I piped up, trying to get his attention away from my burn.

He raised an eyebrow at that, obviously not believing me. I smiled to convince him but he ignored it and shook his head.

I looked at others for help but they seem to be immersed in their own conversation, except Suga whose attention is on my arm.

I don't even know why I'm like this. Something just tells me that he isn't going to react well.

A groan from me contradicted what I said when the bandage accidentally grazed a sensitive part, making me retract my arm in reflex.

That made his eyes widen in alarm. "That's obviously not nothing," he kept his eyes trained on my arm.

"Sorry," Mikyung muttered, still focused on bandaging.

"Stop moving, Hae," Yoongi instructed in a firm tone.

It was my turn to say sorry.

Jimin's stare was burning holes through my arm and I almost retracted it again but the death grip on it and Suga's words prevented me from doing so.

I slumped on my seat and huffed out a breath of defeat. "It's just a harmless burn," I mumbled.

I noticed Mikyung roll her eyes but said nothing nonetheless.

"A harmless burn, sure," Suga sarcastically commented, relaxing on the seat beside me.

Taehyung joined the conversation, "it's just coffee, Jimin-ah. She'll live."

I gave him a grateful smile, "exactly."

"But it can lead to worse outcomes," Namjoon added with a shrug, Mikyung smugly scoffing.

I pursed my lips and restrained myself from rolling my eyes. It IS just a harmless burn though.

Jimin finally looked at me, concern written on his face, and was about to say something but was interrupted when a staff called them,"10 mins!"

I hear Yoongi mutter a curse, probably irritated at the fact that he just sat down but has to stand again. He ruffled my hair, which earned him a glare, before standing up.

I looked at my boyfriend in the eyes and smiled, "I'm fine, I promise."

Ahh, 'boyfriend'

Shut up.

Taehyung dragged Jimin out of the door before he could say anything else, subtly pointing at me with a finger gun. I smiled at him gratefully and waved.

"Good luck and be careful!" I shouted after them.

Mikyung locked the bandage in place and stood up, dusting her arms. "Just a harmless burn, huh?" She smirked.

...

"See you!" I told TXT, getting inside the van. They nodded and waved as I closed the door.

The concert ended 30 minutes ago and our group of producers decided to head to the hotel first before the other staff members since some have an early flight tomorrow morning.

I actually had the choice to stay or not but I chose to go ahead and rest for a bit as I still have something to do later on and maybe because I am avoiding Jimin. Other than that, I'm more tired than usual, probably because of today's events, and my left arm is throbbing because of the burn.