Chapter 10

LHY'S POV

(11am)

This is it. Just 10 more seconds to go and people will know who I am. 10 more seconds before YG posts their response. Just 10 more seconds.

Ding!

My video is out, YG has now denied the accusations, and my life might change in this very moment. I clicked on the windows, opening the link sent to me and my current cover

I kept my eyes on the laptop in front of me, displaying my newly uploaded video beside YG's response. I watched the number of views go up, as well as the number of the likes and disliked. The views instantly became thousands. As much as I want to look away, I couldn't. I want to see how people would react.

YG had also just posted their statement at the exact same time as mine. Me and Kaye talked about it earlier with her manager. My video took an hour to upload and YG had waited patiently for it to be finished. They did not only issued a statement on this but also announced the finalized line up of Ooh La La.

I turned my gaze to the response and read it. It just explained how I was not a part of their group and most definitely not under their entertainment company.

"Did you read it Hae?" Kaye asked as I was reading the last sentence.

We are still in a call I initiated earlier since she couldn't meet up with me because of her busy schedule.

Too bad you can't tell her about BTS yet.

"Yeah." I replied.

"We look so cute, don't we? I chose that picture." She exclaimed proudly.

I scrolled down to the picture they posted with it. Kaye and I looked so happy in it, with genuine smiles. I miss the good ol'days when we were so young and don't have any care about the world around us. Now, we are both so busy with work to even see each other.

I rolled my eyes, not caring about the fact that she couldn't even see it. "Yeah, yeah. I miss you."

"Aw. I miss you too Hae. I promise that I will spend the first free time I will ever get with you." Kaye stated with an obvious sad tone.

"You better." I mumbled.

I can hear a distant chatter on the phone before Kaye spoke up. "I gotta go, Hae. I'll call you the next time I can. Love you."

"Love you-" I didn't even get a chance to reply back as I heard the line end.

Sighing, I got up and went to the bathroom to blow-dry my hair. I had already done my morning routine and ate my breakfast. I just need to find an outfit for work. I woke up earlier than eight and only had five hours of sleep so I got to start my day extra early.

I guess the nerves was the cause of it since I also had trouble falling asleep last night. The excitement from meeting BTS and posting this video plus the anxiety I'm also getting from it is not a good combination.

I haven't got a word from any of them after our encounter, other than a notification about me being added to a group chat with them. I got welcome messages but after that we didn't chat much.

I walked into my small closet and chose a loose white shirt, black shorts, a light denim jacket, and a pair of combat boots. My accessories includes what I usually wear, my silver heart necklace and a black watch, instead of my white one.

Outfit: