Permission|Special

A.N. Unedited as usual :)))

Third Person's POV

The idol laid stiffly on his bed, deep in thought as he blankly stared at the ceiling.

They would be leaving Korea for New York in two days and he had a lot of things to consider on his mind. It wasn't their concerts or their upcoming interviews, but it was actually how he wanted to make Haeyoung his.

He was thinking of the right moment to ask her, the right situation, and the right way to ask PDnim for his permission. They weren't exactly prohibited to date, but he knows that there are certain conditions that they would have to follow if this pushes through.

He let out a frustrated sigh and thought of the YouTuber again. Her smile, her face, her kindness, her talent--a few examples of the many things Jimin likes about her.

He smiled as the moment of their confession flashed on his mind. She made him feel like he is the happiest man alive when he heard those four specific words come out of her mouth. Despite of the positive attributes ARMY stated he has, he still found it hard to believe how a girl as unique as Haeyoung likes him.

Because of that, he wanted to make the time to ask her as special as he could without raising too much attention from the media. He knows Haeyoung likes simple things--like late-night walks, preferring to work in a small music shop, a small amount of attention, it made him like the girl even more.

But he still can't think of the perfect date, or at least a short moment, that is simple but special enough to her liking. He couldn't even decide whether he wanted to do it in his own country or when they are already somewhere else. All he knew is that he already wants to make her his.

"Jimin-ah! We're leaving!" His Jin hyung announced from downstairs, interrupting his thoughts.

He swung his right leg over the edge of the bed and stood up, "coming!" He answered shouting.

He collected his phone from the bedside nightstand, stuffing it in his back pocket, and went out of the room, still thinking about his plan.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go," his fellow 95' liner repeated as he took Jimin's arm and dragged him down the stairs with him, looking like he just got out of his room.

Jimin couldn't help but smile at his adorable friend and broke into a jog to make it easier for him, "okay, okay," he chuckled.

"Ahh, Taehyung-ah," Jin expressed in relief when they came to his view, "I almost forgot about you if you didn't come down with Jimin."

The member just gave him a boxy smile as an apology and exited their apartment, with Jimin still in tow.

The oldest member shook his head, closing the door behind him and followed the two.

They had classes this morning and the rest of their day would be filled with practices, all held at their entertainment building. Jimin already had it in his mind to talk to PDnim later on, thinking it is the first thing he needed to do before planning everything else. He would also need his help with his plan when it's eventually done.

They entered their SUV and sat in the middle seats right behind the driver. The idol mentally grinned at the sight of Sejin and took the seat behind him before Taehyung could.

"Hyung," he tapped their manager's shoulder, "is PDnim coming to the building today?" He quietly asked, trying to avoid getting the other member's attention.