35

"What?!?! That's awesome, a new member's joining the family!!" I jump up and down as I hear the news through the phone.

Virat walks into the room and looks at me talking to Chetna Bhabi on the phone with a confused smile. He tosses his blazer onto the chair as he begins loosening his tie, while we share eye contact. I continue talking to Chetna Bhabi even though Virat's literally trying to seduce me by taking his clothes off right in front of me, not leaving my gaze.

I blush and turn away, hoping that I wouldn't embarrass myself in front of Chetna Bhabi accidentally. Virat comes up behind me and plants kisses on my neck and I scrunch up, trying to get him off me.

I quickly mute the phone. "Virat!?! What on earth - I'm taking to Ch-"

"Hello? Alisha? Hellooo?" Chetna Bhabi sounds over the line.

I give Virat a big push and even after that, he only budges a little. He was too heavy and strong for me to move.

"S-sorry, bhabi - something happened."

Virat grabs the phone from my ear and presses it to his own.

"Hello? Hello Bhabi? Hello?? I can't hear you!" He says, looking at up at the ceiling with a mischievous smile, his shirt unbuttoned while his tie was loose around his neck.

My mouth falls.

"Hi Virat!" She says.

"Helllooooo? I can't hear you - he - hello - h" Virat quickly hangs up and bursts into laughter while I look at him furious.

"How dare you! That was so rude!" I squeal.

I snatch my phone out of his hands as his lingering smile just remains.

He tries to come closer to me but I turn around, pouting. 

He wraps his arm around me from behind, his bare chest pressing against my back and I can't help but to let him; his familiar bodily scent bestowed with cologne making me close my eyes as he runs his finger along the back of my neck.

I turn around and face him. "Guess What?" I say with a gleam.

"What?" He whispers. He can't help but to just smile at me peacefully and I blush.

"Ok now listen to me, Virat." I say, shuffling back slightly.

"Boliye." He sighs and folds his arm across his chest, listening to me obediently.

"You will never guess. Chetna Bhabi is pregnant!!!"

"Woah, what!?" He unfolds his arms in disbelief and places his hands on his hips. "Aarav's getting a sibling!"

"I know I'm so happy!"

"At least he'll stop pestering us now." Virat's husky mood returns and I roll my eyes. What a nice uncle.

"Listen, as soon as we back to India why don't we organize like a small party. Just for the family and a few close friends."

"Hm.." Virat nods, and I know he's not paying attention to me. He's now sitting on the bed on his phone, laughing as someone sends him a joke on WhatsApp. Yes, he finally downloaded WhatsApp after my many requests. He was scared of being hacked. *facepalm*

"Listennnn" I whine, tugging at his arm like a child.

"Sometimes I wonder if the new baby will be the youngest in the family or you." He jokes and I swat his arm lightly but he's still busy with his phone.

"No one listens to me round here." I fold my arms across my chest this time and turn away, my lips straightening up.

"Accha baba, sorry." He puts his phone on the bedside table and puts his arms up in a surrendering position.

"Ok so tomorrow I know you have another meeting on our last day of our honeymoon but whatever. At least drop me off to the mall so I can buy some stuff for the baby."

"What stuff? How do you know it's gender?"

"I'll get both. If it turns out to be a boy then Ananya can have it."

"Hmmm..."

This man never listens to me.

"Anyway, you have a call in 20 minutes." I say, picking up his blazer and putting it onto a hanger.

"I do?" He says, stopping undoing his shirt buttons.

"Yes you do mister." I roll my eyes. "You're so forgetful, Vee."

"Urgh." He loosens his tie and has a sip of his whisky before sitting down at his desk, rolling his sleeves up to his elbows and Skyping his colleagues.

I listen in admiration to my husband talking to the other people in the team and a smile dances on my face.

I quietly pull back a chair diagonal to him and sit down with my face resting on my hands as I smile at him. He doesn't pay any attention to me as he continues talking.

Suddenly, I get a cheeky idea.

I lift up my foot and slowly begin rubbing it on his shin. He looks surprised and brushes my foot off gently while trying to act as if nothing was happening on camera.

I try so hard not to laugh. His face!

Poor boy. I had never seen him trying to pull off anything quite like this before.

I begin deepening my touch and he squeals slightly.

"Sir are you okay?" Someone asks.

"Yes... I'm fine - it's just a mosquito." He brushes it off and widens his eyes at me.

I cover my mouth with my hands. I'm going to be in so much trouble later but this is so fun!

I decide to let him off and wait patiently till his call finishes.

"Alisha what the fuck?" He snaps as soon as the call's over, but I know he's grinning behind this fake anger.

I burst out laughing.

"Do you not understand how important this call was? Can you not leave me alone at least once?"

My smile suddenly lessens. I blink fast as he gets angry with me. I didn't do anything that bad. I feel my heart dropping.

"I'm sorry that you're on calls the whole day and we hardly get to talk!" I say, my voice kind of quivering. I turn around and begin packing my bags for tomorrow.

Virat looks at the ground with an open mouth, shutting his eyes and sighing. He overreacted.

He comes up behind me and wraps his large arms around my small waist.

"I'm sorry babe." He whispers against my ear. I tried not to show him I was loving this too much.

I shrug him off without a response and continue packing my bags.

"I was just... got angry okay?" He says again, following me as I walk around the room, amending things and putting them where they should be.

"I've kept your clothes on the bed. Have a shower then change into them." I say not meeting his eyes.

"Al, come on." He says again, grabbing my wrists. "I'm sorry." He pulls me into his chest and I look away but he moves his head too so I have no other option but to look at his gorgeous eyes.

"Sorry." He plants a kiss on my lips.

"It's okay." I say, folding my arms and still pretending to be annoyed. It was kind of my fault. He's already stressed and I was just making him unable to concentrate.

"That's like my baby girl." He whispers close to my face. "Can we fuck?" He says after a long pause.

My head shoots up at him.

"Virat! There are people around here! The walls of this hotel aren't soundproof!" I say in shock.

He has no care in the world.

He begins pulling the laces of my shirt and I bite my lower lip.