29

I take a deep breath as I enter Virat's cabin. Gosh, it's been ages since I had been here. The mild smell of his fresh cologne scent floated in the air around here and made me feel nostalgic, until the opening of a door made me jump out of my thoughts.

I get out of my chair and immediately run to the person who I think it is, however to my horror it's.....

Aryan.

I gulp. Taking a step back as I see his smirk.

"Alisha? Hi. Didn't know I'd see you here ever again." He says nastily.

I try to pick up my purse but he just walks towards me and I freeze.

He presses me against Virat's desk and I feel my eyes tearing up again in fright.

"Let's end things the way it should have ended that day right?" He says huskily, his hands firmly holding my wrists in place as he begins slipping a hand under my skirt. I squeal but he places his strong hand on my mouth and I'm gasping for breath.

"Heeeeeeeelp." I try and scream, but in vain. Only a muffled noise that reaches only mine and his ears is produced.

I feel Aryan trying to kiss me although I manage to move my head frantically out of the way, but he ends up kissing my neck. Fuck.

I manage to pick up a leg and kick him in the balls, and he shouts, clutching his area. I take this opportunity to run to the door but he catches me again and presses me against it, aiming for my mouth again.

My top two shirt buttons have broken off and my hair is a mess. He tries to undo more buttons whilst his hand is still firmly over my lips so I can't make a noise.

He ends up pushing me flat onto my back and falls on top of me, undoing his belt however I scream at the top of my lungs while he does so. He slaps me across the cheek, making me howl in pain, not only at the physical pain he just caused me, but his heavy weight all pressing on my lower stomach. I try and push him off but I'm really weak.

"The import policy should definitely be marketed that way but the ex-" I hear a voice that made me cry again in relief. The door opens and there stands Virat, talking to another colleague and as they enter, their eyes look like they'll fall out of their sockets.

Aryan immediately stops and slowly gets up while I get up as fast as lightening, rushing up to Virat and crying into his chest. He doesn't say anything but looks confused, repelled and ferocious; like he could murder Aryan. He places a hand on my back as I sob uncontrollably and over my shoulder, I can sense his jaw clenching as him and Aryan share intense eye contact.

Virat tried to take a step towards him but I stop him by clutching his shirt under his blazer tighter. "No please. Stay with me." I mumble like a child.

"Go." He orders his colleague to call security and in a minute, the security have arrested Aryan. Virat pushes me gently so he can take a look at my face. He brushes the messed up hair strands off my face that have stuck because of my wet tears. He hugs me tighter again and strokes my hair.

The force of my weight on his is so large that I can sense myself pushing Virat backwards until I push him down onto a sofa and still don't look up as I'm still so embarrassed.

"Shh. It's okay, Alisha. It's not your fault." He says gently, placing a hand on my waist. "That son of a bitch is gone now." Virat says softly.