19

ALISHA'S POV:

Virat curses under his breath and goes to open the door. I quickly straighten my clothes and fix my hair.

"Your coffee, Sir." A worker says innocently. I could see Virat clenching his fists.

"I didn't ask for it, so why did you bring it?" He barks.

"But Sir, It's 1pm - you usually have a second cup by now."

"Put it here and go." Virat says impatiently, shutting the door with a bang as the poor worker who was just doing his job leaves.

"Was that necessary?" I ask him annoyed, following him as he sits back in his chair.

"He interrupted us." He says, shrugging. "I can't tolerate that. Now - where were we?" His angry face gets replaced by a naughty smirk as he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, before intertwining his hands in mine.

"Come on, Virat. You haven't done any work since morning." I laugh as he refuses to leave me. He groans as he presses his lips along my neck and nuzzles his head near my collarbone.

"Stop!" I chuckle as his touch tickles me. I push him off and walk over to his desk, stapling a few documents together. He follows me with his hands in pockets and sighs, sinking back into his chair.

"Baby, you know that if you're in the office I get distracted." He shrugs helplessly.

"Um, that doesn't sound like a me problem, that sounds like a you problem. And what am I supposed to do? Give up working?" I say, flicking my hair and he belts out a laugh.

"Not at all. If only you'd just let me do a few things to you." He bites his bottom lip as watches me wonder around his cabin, fixing the occasional thing like opening the windows to let some light fall into the space and opening the curtains fully.

"You're being too touchy, today." I shake my head.

"I had to control myself all these days. I can't anymore." He smiles.

"Vaise - what happened with Eric and Safina? I haven't seen them around."

His smile fades. "Don't even mention that son of a bitch. I sent him back to America."

"Really?" My eyes light up. "Awh such a shame. Meghna really fancied him."

"Who?"

"Meghna."

"Who's that?" He looks confused, as if he hasn't seen her before.

I roll my eyes. "Meghna. My friend. You've seen her at least a dozen times by now."

"I forget okay? I talk to over 100 different faces in a day."

"Hm... like the time you thought my name was Ayesha instead of Alisha." I smile. "The first time we met you were such a jerk to me."

"Accha? Who was the one threatening me if I didn't show you my ID on the first day?" He laughs, getting up.

"Well, you can't break the policies. They're your dad's anyway. I know you don't listen to anyone, but I'm sure you wouldn't want to disobey Mr Kohli." I fold my arms across my chest with a cheeky grin.

"I don't care. I'm not scared of anyone." He yanks my hand and pulls me into his chest.

"Yeh kya hai?" I laugh, punching his chest lightly. "Before I actually start kickboxing leave me! I have loads of things to do." He begins to put his fingers up my shirt, and drawing small circles on my stomach.

Heart of Gold ~ Virat Kohli Fanfiction (MATURE READERS ONLY)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें