14

VIRAT'S POV:

I stand in front of the mirror, combing my gelled down hair and fixing the bow tie on my tux before spraying myself with some perfume. I was getting ready for the party tonight while the servants were downstairs finishing off the decoration of my penthouse, the venue of the party.

"Now that's what I call hot." A feminine voice sounds from behind me. I freeze and rotate my head over my right shoulder with furrowed eyebrows to see who just barged into my room.

My eyebrows release suddenly as I take in who's in front of me.

"Alisha?" I ask, putting down the comb.

She had a sultry facial expression as she walked towards me. "Why are you wearing so many clothes?" She pouts. I had currents running down from head to toe as I saw her place her hands on my chest and run a finger vertically down, with a pout. She batted her eyelashes with an ironically innocent look.

"I can't help myself, Virat. Please forgive me." She whispers in my ear as she attempts to open my top button.

"Not so fast." I grab her wrists with a smirk, and thrust her around, making her lean into me. I wrap my hands around her waist from behind and my lips run down her neck while my hand on the front of her stomach feels it rise and expand as she moans gently while-

What the fuck.

I suddenly jump out of my trance and realise there's no one else in the room apart from me. The hell is wrong with me?

"Shit." I sit on the edge of my bad and shake my head to try and register how the hell I got from receiving Alisha's "Sir" on a daily basis to her hands stripping my clothes off. "These dreams have to stop man."

~

I make my way down into the garden/pool side where the party has begun. The music is blasting out loud and most of the guests have arrived. I smile at everyone while the women all gush and point to me excitedly. Some of these people I didn't even know, they were just on the invite list my assistants had made based on my contacts.

I grab a glass of champagne as I greet everyone, occasionally turning my head in the direction of the entrance to see if the person I was waiting for was coming or not.

"Ay, look at that. Bow tie and all huh?" Eric pats me on my back as he arrives. "Let's have some drinks."

We clink our glasses together and we walk over to our group of friends, laughing and joking around.

From within the group of people, something shimmery caught my eye. My body freezes for a minute as I take in the sight in front of me. My eyes start from the ground, observing her high black wedged heels that held her toned legs perfectly. I couldn't take my eyes off them.

Alisha was just entering, looking bedazzled at the arrangements and trying to find someone she knew while clutching her bag strap near to her chest. I could feel my lips parting in shock. She looked completely different from her work aesthetic, with her short body tight golden dress sticking to her thighs naughtily high.

She came in cautiously, and I decide to go up to her, my eyes still running up and down her.

As we get nearer she sees me and breaks into a small smile, almost of relief, and my gaze instantly drops to her highlighted cleavage in front of me for a split second, causing all my blood to rush down into my groin.

Look at her eyes, idiot.

"Hi Sir." She chuckles. Her innocent laugh instantly made me guilty for thinking inappropriately.