31

"Where should the destination wedding be though?" Chetna Bhabi asks, clicking the pen continuously as she sits cross legged on the sofa with a notebook.

Mrs Kohli, I mean - mom, Bhavna Di, me and Meghna were sat in their living room, discussing. A few other friends of Virat's were joining us in like 5 minutes. Yes, I finally introduced Meghna to his family and they absolutely love her too. Well, they haven't seen her wild side but let's just hope things stay that way. She was dying to see the house.

"Hi Ritika, Hazel and Saakshi!" Bhavna greets the three of them as they give her a hug and then me and Meghna. I had met them before at parties and we were like best friends too.

"Come in, ladies. Help yourself to this wonderful citrus filled mocktail topped with orange zest by me! We're just discussing the whereabouts of the wedding."

"I think it should be somewhere exotic. Like Hawaii." Ritika says. "Or the Maldives."

"These island places are very common though. Something fresh would be better." Hazel adds.

"Umm... Prague?"

"Nah. I've been there. It's nice but not for weddings." Meghna says.

"Tuscany?"

"Hm... overdone in our friends circle." Saakshi says. "Insta photos same aayege."

We all laugh at her photographic concerns.

"Piccadilly?"

"So the venue gets drenched in rain?"

"Canberra?"

"Karishma's sister-in-law just has a wedding there last month."

"Canary Islands?"

"Just been there."

"LA?"

"Too exciting for the boys."

"Paris"

"Clichéd."

"I know - Santorini!"

"I hate Greek food."

"Jakarta?"

"Too humid yaar, my makeup will get spoilt."

"Guys - we're never going to get anywhere this way!" I interrupt them all mapping this out frantically.

"Then you tell us na!" Meghna says.

"I don't mind. It doesn't have to be a destination wedding too. It can be done here in India itself. There are many beautiful locations here as well." I say humbly.

"Oh come on. You're getting married to Virat. It can't be done here like the most ordinary thing ever!" Hazel says.

"I seriously don't mind anywhere. I haven't travelled to many places. There's a lot to see everywhere."

"Please keep it anywhere but Asia. The heat is increasing and my skin gets pimples with all the strong sun rays. Actually I have an appointment with a dermatologist later today. It would be good if we could sort this out so I can consult her about skin care tips for that country!" Mrs Kohli fans herself.

"Accha listen. Why don't we wait till the guys come home, I mean Virat, Vicky - then we can sit and discuss."

"I don't know Ritika, Virat comes home quite late and tired nowadays. I doubt he'll be in the mood to discuss anything related to this." I say.

"Awhh. Look at her caring for her fiancé." Ritika coos. "You guys are super cute."

I blush. "So err... where were we?"