9

I sit in his office till around 9pm, the cramps slightly increasing. I yawn, my eyes watering and the ink on the documents appearing blurry.

I stretch out my hands and legs after I'd finished analyzing most of the documents, and get up to walk around his cabin. I saw a photo frame of him and his sister, Bhavna with his elder brother, Vikas making a funny face. I laugh.

"What the devil are you doing at 9 pm in the Dragon's office?" Vishal walks up to me in a confused voice.

"Why are you still here so late?"

"I asked you first." He says.

I roll my eyes. "He gave me some work."

"Honey you have to learn to say no!" Vishal says, concerned.

"I can't say no to him." I smile.

"Huh?"

"I mean - I can't say no to the flipping CEO?!"

"Do you want me to drop you home?" He asks.

"Oh... no - it's fine. I'm not done yet anyway."

"Yes you are. Now come on." He puts down the files from my hand and grabs my hand, both of us laughing as we exit his cabin. We swing our hands together in a friendly way towards the lift and we're still laughing as the door opens.

To my horror, Virat steps right out and looks at us in a way that I can't even describe.

His eyes first fall onto my face, then down to mine and Vishal's intertwined hands. He looks at it for a good few seconds which makes me take my hand out of Vishal's.

"Hello, Sir." Vishal bobs his head respectfully, greeting Virat.

Virat acts like Vishal isn't even here.

"Sir, are you o-okay?" I ask, confused as to why he's back in the office. I thought he was on his way home. I didn't like the way he was looking at me with Vishal.

"Key." He demands, ignoring me.

I reach into my shirt pocket quickly and take it out, although it gets stuck in the material.

"God." I mutter, as the key doesn't budge from my chest area. Virat's trying hard not to look at me there but unfortunately the key's stuck in a very compromising place.

Adding to the fire, Vishal helps take the key out, with no intention of that kind of thing whatsoever.

I can almost sense Virat clenching his jaw as he saw Vishal's hands snake up to my breast pocket.

"Thanks." I say to Vishal quietly. Virat snatches it out of my hand and struts over to his cabin.

VIRAT'S POV:

I don't know what came over me. Something just happened inside my mind when I saw Alisha with that guy standing so close to her, laughing with her, holding her hand.

And how dare he just touch her wherever he wanted? I know these employees too well. They act so appealing to innocent women so they can take advantage of them.

Anyway - why am I so occupied? It doesn't affect me, whatever their relationship. It's beyond professional limitations.

Just as I slam the cabinet door shut as I needed to grab my wallet which I forgot on my way out before, I heard some shoes shuffling behind me.

"Sir?"

For God's sake. Not that voice again.

I turn around and give Alisha an unimpressed look.