New Danger

I felt most of my body in less pain than I remember I slowly open my eyes and there is a bright light shining in my face I squinted my eyes and put a hand up to shield my eyes I looked around the room was white and full of items.

"Look who's awake," Said a boy as he walked in.

As my eyes adjusted I recognized him from the other night he was also followed by the other guys with him and that girl that I couldn't take my eyes off I couldn't help but keep my eyes fixed on her.

"You doing okay over there," He said.

"Where am I?" I said looking around at the room.

"It's alright your safe this hospital is specially designed for our kind," He said with a smile that seemed genuine.

"Who are you?" I said with a growl.

"Of course my name is Ethan and this is Luke, Isaac, and Jace the girl over there is called Rylee," Ethan said with a smile.

He said as he pointed at each of those sitting beside him and I made a mental note of their names and faces and realized that Rylee was the only one still standing and was by the door. I counted and saw one was missing but decided not to mention it I still don't know if I can trust this lot.

"So do you have a name?" Isaac asked in a slight growl.

"Easy Issac," Said Ethan.

"Right," Said Issac as he looked at me with anger and alertness.

"It would be nice if you could tell us what they call you since you know our names," Issac said his tone now less as if it's attacking me this time.

I sit there silent.

"You don't have to be afraid of us you are like us after all a werewolf one of the shapeshifters of this world a being that's form can change into that of the wolf by the power of the full moon," Rylee said.

"How did you know that?" I said.

"We can smell it on you and you can probably smell it on us too," Ethan said.

"Yeah so why don't you just tell us your name so we can get thing boring crap over and done with so we can ask the more important questions," Jace said as he leans back like he was exhausted.

"I have no reason to tell you my name I only give my name to those I trust and I don't know any of you well enough to trust you with my name," I said.

"She's got a point," Rylee said.

"You're forgetting the part where we took her to the hospital to save her life," Issac said.

"Yeah, I hope you aren't including yourself in that we since you did fuck all to help us," Rylee said and I blushed at her cockiness.

"Would any of you mind telling me what a hospital is?" I said still only able to look at Rylee.

"You don't know," Jace said.

"We don't have hospitals where I'm from," I said.

"A hospital is where those who are sick and wounded come to be healed and treated for their illnesses, ten hours ago that was you," Jace said.

"Thanks," I said looking at the scars on my arms that are now beginning to fade thanks to my healing ability.

"Your welcome" Said Ethan.

At that moment a tall man dressed in white came in and gestured his head to make all five of them leave before turning to me all without saying a word.

"Your lucky those boys found when they did a few more hours and you may not have made it you had lost quite a lot of blood," Said the man he smelled like a human.

"Who are you?" I said.

"My name is John Jenkyns but you can call me doctor J if you like, everyone else does, oh, and I know about your kind by the way," doctor J said as he took something off the end of the bed.

"But you're a human," I said.

"Yes I am but I have proven my trust to them by giving up the info they need and ask for and I suggest you do the same you need a pack, pack creatures such as your self will not last long on their own, especially with the hunters in these parts," Said doctor J.

"I can handle a hunter or tow," I said.

"I'm not talking about hunters that hunt animals I am talking about werewolf hunters," Said doctor J grabbing my attention.

"Werewolf hunters," I said not believing him.

"Yeah, everything they have is designed to help them catch and kill you," Doctor J said.

"Like what?" Hoping that this is still all some kind of joke.

"Well they have different weapons depending on the hunters preferred style of combat and each weapon is coated with wolfsbane a rare form that takes effect within seconds I don't know what it is called but I know that it exists as it has already claimed the life of tow unfortunate wolfs only a week ago," Said doctor J.

"Do you know what the wolfsbane looks like I have come across a few types of wolfsbane my self and I can tell you if there is an antidote to it?" I asked.

"No never seen it," Said doctor J.

"Shame," I said.

"Well according to your notes your are good to go no need to keep you here since your wounds have healed thanks to your healing abilities," Said doctor J putting down the thing at the end of my bed.

"I need my clothes before I can go out," I said.

"Yes well your old clothes will not be suitable but never fear those kids from earlier grabbed a few things and said that you can pick from them so here pick what you like," Said doctor J.

Doctor J then put a bag of brightly coloured fabrics on my bed and left to give me some privacy I pulled all the items out of the bag and lay them out. Nothing in the bag really interested me and I wished I could go back to my old clothes they were made from the skin of deers and cows you know the prizes of a hunting party. I pulled on a red and black top that was a little tight and it was almost as if it was a second skin I also pulled on some blue and long hols that I only assumed could be trousers with some boots that made it up to my knees. After I was done I walk out and all the faces of the guys from early turn to me then Rylee come up and they pretend not to notice me.

"You clean up nice," Rylee said.

"The doctor told me about the hunters so since it is our species risk, I am ready to talk," I said and they smiled.