Pack Strenth

In my head, my plan seemed like the only logical idea and at the time it was but Ethan had been an alpha far longer than I and was and his plan did make a lot more sense but I still felt afraid for Audrey's well being. After Audrey had revealed that she had imprinted on me I came up with a way to keep her close so she wouldn't feel the pain of not being close to her imprint. My plan was to add her to the ranks of my pack witch Audrey was happy with but Ethan protested saying he needed her in his pack the only reason he let Rylee be part of my pack was because he was unable to make her a werewolf. Instead, Ethan came up with the idea to make Audrey my personal guard she would defend me and keep watch over me and my home I accepted after talking it over with Rylee and we set up a room for her to sleep in.

It had been two days since I got my personal guard and it seems she is taking that to heart all she does when me and Rylee are inside is look out one of the windows and watch the road from the trees leading to my house.

"I'ma come out and say it this is really wired," I said to Rylee as we sat at the table.

"Yeah but Ethan is her alpha and you are her imprint she is really limited when it comes to options," Rylee said.

"It's not that, having her here making it hard for us to have some alone time," I said.

"Yeah I guess you got a point," Rylee said.

"Wanna go for a walk," I said.

"She'll follow us," Rylee said.

"Then let's just tell her we will be gone for an hour if not she can come and find us she can handle one hour right," I said and then Rylee nods after thinking it over.

"Hey Audrey so Val and I would like to go on a walk just the two of us for some alone time and don't worry if we are not back in an hour you can come looking for us," Rylee said with a smile.

"Please," I said putting my hand together like I was begging.

"Fine" Audrey said.

"Thanks," I said kissed her on the cheek and took Rylee's hand and we left the house.

"So where to," I said as we hit the treeline.

"How about the cliff where we first met," Rylee said.

"Sure," I said and we made our way there.

We got to the cliff ten minutes later and sat down close to the edge overlooking the town I remembered the first time I saw Rylee it was here her face illuminated by the light of the city in the darkness of the night.

"What you thinking about," Rylee said.

"Just how beautiful you were when I first saw you you were so beautiful that you distracted me from the amount of blood I was losing," I said smiling at her.

"You weren't too bad your self even though you were covered in blood," Rylee said and I let out a small laugh before stopping.

"Who's there," I said standing up and looking into the trees.

A few moments past but the sent was still there and the rustling of leaves was getting louder I stood still and yelled out again hoping that they would answer.

"I ASKED WHO IS THERE" I yelled as a wolf jumped from the trees with a small child on its back.

I sifted and took a step forward and decided to use my alpha authority on this guy.

"You are trespassing on another pack's land who are you," I said.

"Val is that you," He said.

"Who are you how do you know my name," I said.

"Val it's me don't you remember," He said I look at him a little closer and then I shook with fear.

"You, where are the rest of the pack, lying in wait," I said and as I did Rylee shifted.

"Val who is this guy," Rylee said.

"A member of my old pack Richard if I am not mistaken," I said and she growled at him.

"Wait please I need your help, my son, he is in danger," Richard said.

He bows his head and lowers his shoulders and the child slid to the ground I saw a cut over his head it was healing but slowly the alpha of my old pack must have done this.

"This is Romeo," I said asked and Richard nodded.

"What about Roxy where is she," I asked and Richard goes quirt telling me everything I need to know.

"Rylee take Romeo to the healers I'll take Richard to Ethan to figure out what to do with him," I say and Rylee nods.

"Wait," Richard says.

"Don't worry you can trust her," I said and Rylee gently picks up Romeo and Richard relaxes.

I am taking Richard to Ethan to figure out what to do with him when Audrey in wolf form runs up to me I explain everything to her and she says she is going to watch him as my guard as we make it to Ethan's. He lets Audrey Richard and I in Audrey and me borrow some of Jessica's clothes and Richard borrows some of Ethans.

"So how about you tell me what happened," Ethan said.

"Val and my Alpha..." Richard begins but I cut him off.

"Your Alpha he's not mine any more I myself am now an Alpha," I said.

"Are you a true Alpha?" Richard asked.

"Yes, how did you know," I asked.

"I heard something but you should know that you are now in danger back when you were still part of the pack I herd your uncle say something he was talking to his beta he said when you assumed the mantel of the true Alpha by whatever means nessasery you would be forcefully mated with the beta and then your child would be trained from birth to assume the mantel as well he or she would be used as a weapon," Richard said and my blood began to boil.

"So I was just a tool so he could get some living weapon," I said

"Yes and now that you are a true Alpha he is going to want to get you back no matter what but as a true Alpha and not in his pack you could challenge him and win but you need more numbers as you know the more members of a pack an Alpha has the stronger they are and I don't mean strength in numbers you are physically stronger, faster and more durable and not only that your sense of smell, sight and your hearing is also increased in relation to the number of wolfs in your pack all you have to do is gain more wolfs than him and then challenge him Alpha to Alpha," Richard said.