Back To Hell

I was laying on the sofa and looking up at the ceiling thinking over what Richard had told me is it really possible for those in my pack to increase my strength or rather enhance my abilities. If so then Ethan must already be far stronger than he lets on considering the number of people in his pack and Rylee is part of mine so I guess she if Richard is to be believed, she has already improved my abilities somewhat. But my uncle has a big pack and he is much to stong if so I guess that building up my pack may not be such a bad idea problem is where do I find worthy wolfs to add to my ranks.

"Val you home," Rylee said as she opened the door.

"I'm here," I said sitting up.

"Oh good because your friend from your uncle's pack would like to become part of your pack to help with this whole make you stronger thing," Rylee said.

"Sure why not if what he says is true then I need to get stronger for when my psychotic uncle decides to come after me," I said.

"Do you know how to add them to your pack?" Rylee said making me realise I had no idea.

"Guess I'll ask Ethan I mean as far as I know he is the only one that can do it without biting them," I said.

We went to Ethan and I told him my plan and he agreed to teach me how to do it, he said that I would have to find the part of the wolf that was held by the current Alpha and then replace it with mine. It seemed simple enough so I went to find Richard and Romeo finding them was easy as Romeo's sent wasn't hard to find and lock-on to I found them hunting in the woods.

"You seem to be back to fighting strength," I said to Romeo after shifting.

"I'm okay," He said after Richerd gave him a nod to say she is safe.

"Good well I have found a way to get you to be part of my pack it's going to hurt, like hell but I am afraid there is no other way of doing it think your both up for that," I said mostly asking Romeo being as young as he was.

"Val, if I may Romeo may not have to go through what I have to do, when I wolf comes of age if they do not swear allegiance to an alpha of there choosing then they are under the control of the Alpha of the pack that they are born in to," Richard said.

"The problem with that is that it will take years before he is of age and I need to bolster my members quickly if I am to stand a chance against my uncle," I said.

"True but I can't put my son though that" Richard said.

"Well you are one more for me one less for my uncle I suppose," I said.

"And I am not the only one," Richard said.

"What," I said.

"If you are prepared to make the trip to your uncles pack there are some who will join with you if you use the right words," Richard said and I understood what he ment.

"This is crazy," Rylee said after I had told her my plan.

"I know but when my uncle comes for me I will need others on my side if I am to beat him," I said.

"And what's to say he won't kill you the second he gets a whiff of your sent," Rylee said.

"Richard said that he needs me alive for his plan so he will most likely try and take me alive but he will find that impossible when some of his wolfs begin to turn on him," I said.

"Val I can't lose you," Rylee said.

"And you won't," Said Issac as he entered the house.

"What do you mean," I said.

"Ethan made us all listen to what your friend Richard said and well if you really are going witch it seems like you are then we will be there to watch your back while you try and convince those you can trust," Seth said as Lola, luke, Shara, Jessica, Aria and even Lily appeared with smiles on their faces.

"Don't forget about me you're not going anywhere near there without me," Audrey said.

"Thanks, guys I owe you all one for this," I said.

"You don't owe us anything as a member of this pack it is our duty to look out for you and offer our help where needed," Jessica said and the others nodded.

"I really can't thank you enough but we need a plan and you should know that my uncle's pack are more like wolfs than werewolves so be ready for some fierce-looking wolfs and be ready for them to try and pull some cunning tricks," I said.

"We can handle a few tricky wolfs," Seth said.

"That's not what I mean, you know we can tell when a person is lying by their hart beat well they have some way of hiding their heartbeat," I said.

"What you meant like keep it calm," Lily said.

"No, I mean literally hide it you won't be able to hear a single beat," I said.

"Well are we going or not," Luke said.

I nodded and the rest got ready we all striped in different rooms then shifted we mead our way to the forest behind me and Rylee's house Rylee stuck close to my side as we all ran through the woods. It didn't take long before the weather got colder around us and we were no longer running through leaves and grass but a foot deep snow and I began to remember how cold it was living in that pack.

"Hey Val, can I ask you something?" Seth said as he matched speed with me and Rylee.

"Not getting cold feet are you," I said.

"You know what if you can joke at a time like this nevermind," Seth said and then lagged behind with the others.

The snow and freezing cold was making it harder to catch a sent but I knew where I was going and I knew we were getting close as I began to remember the area around me from when I ran away.

"Prepare your self everyone we are close very close," I said back to the others.

"Right," They all said.

I slowed down as we got to the camp and as we came in to view I saw that they were all surprised some were a little happy and others were angry my uncle especially so much so that when he saw me he began to growl.