The Legend Of The White Wolf

"What legend," I said.

"I'll tell you but it is a long story," Said my mother.

"I've got time," I said leaning back in my chair.

"The legend begins with a true alpha one that commands a pack that will stand by him to the end your grandfather was the very embodiment of that I myself would have followed him to the end. As would your father, the alpha is said to be able to howl and control the minds of the mere beasts to fight at his side and the descendants of such an alpha are said to be strong beyond belief" My mother said.

"I take it back get to the point where do I come into this," I said.

"it is said that the white wolf will rally that of tow packs to become one through combat between them and the one with black fur," My mother said.

"So I have to fight my uncle," I said.

"According to the legend," My mother said.

"I have other questions but I need time to process what I just learned," I said as I got up.

"So can she stay," Ethan said.

"If by that you mean is she a threat no she is safe so she can stay but not with me," I said.

"Fine we will put her with the omegas they will be happy to have a new face around," Ethan said and I left.

I was walking for about five minutes before I ran into Rylee and my heart began to ack.

"Hey Rylee what's up," I said swallowing my pride.

She didn't say a word she just slowly came towards me head slightly looking down she stopped right in front of me she looked up and I was confused until I was shocked when she pulled me in and kissed me. As she kissed me she held me close so that I couldn't pull away not that I wanted to but I stopped trying to when I felt a tear roll down her face as it touched the part where our lips were connected. I deepened the kiss pulling her in I felt bad but I needed this and I could feel she did too after we were done Rylee began crying and I had a few ideas why but I was not expecting what happened next.

"Stay with me... tonight I need you close to me," Rylee said.

"Rylee what are you talking about," I said taking her arms in mine.

"Lily... she imprinted and... it wasn't me," Rylee said as she became weak in the knees.

"Rylee," I said as she fell.

She continued to cry I held her close.

"Come on let's get you home you need to rest wrap your head around all this, sound good?" I said getting a slite nod.

I took Rylee home and gave Issac a reasonable excuse for her crying before taking her to her room and sat her down in her room as she held on to me as she sniffled.

"Thanks for that with Issac," Rylee said.

"No it's fine he didn't need to be here for this now lie down and rest," I said pushing her down on her bed.

I got up after she was down and was about to leave before she grabbed my arm.

"Don't go please?" She said.

"Sure," I said laying down beside her.

I decided to sleep next to her to keep her company in the morning, I wrapped my arm around her and I could hear her calm down I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I woke up to Rylee looking at me with bright eyes as we lay on our sides face to face.

"Hey you feeling better," I said sitting up.

"Yeah thanks, I needed that last night oh and sorry about kissing you," Rylee said.

"Don't apologies I know all about doing crazy things when your emotions are in control rather than your mind?" I said looking out the window that stood above the head of her bed.

"So me and Lily broke up," Rylee said and then I was angry.

"She's such an idiot," I said.

"Huh," Rylee said.

"She has a beautiful, loving and strong girl by her side and she doesn't imprint on her and she just leaves her, idiot," I said getting a small laugh from Rylee with a smile.

"You hungry?" Rylee said and we got up for breakfast.

"So what are the plans for newly single Rylee," I said as I sat back in a chair as Rylee made pancakes which she insisted I don't help with.

"I guess I will start by getting over this brack up but I'm not sure how," Rylee said.

"I found that the best way to get over something in my old pack was to distract my self with something until reality no longer hurt to take my mind off the truth," I said.

"That's not a bad idea I guess," Rylee said.

"So how do you plan on distracting your self?" I said.

"Not sure," Rylee said as she placed a stack of fresh pancakes in front of me and one for her self.

"Well that was good now I have a few more questions that my mom needs to answer but I'm not in a rush to see her so if you want me around for company I'll be happy to hang around," I said as I finished my last pancake.

"Oh so she's sticking around," Rylee said.

"Bucking with the omegas is what Ethan said," I said as I leaned back in my chair.

"Did you find anything out yesterday?" Rylee said.

"Apparently I have some destiny or something, some crap about the legend of the white wolf," I said with a chuckle.

"Do you believe her?" Rylee said.

"Would you believe someone you haven't seen in 13 years?" I said.

"Fair point," Rylee said.

"Hey, there lil sis you feeling any better?" Issac said as he emerged rubbing Rylee's head.

"Thanks to Val I am," Rylee said with a smile and I smiled back.

"Where's Shara?" I said and Issac scowled at me.

"Ahh don't mind him the tow of them just had a fight yesterday, it's a regular thing around here," Rylee said.

"Will she be gone long?" I said.

"Na she imprinted on him so she couldn't stay away for long if she wanted," Rylee said.

"Poor Shara being bound to Issac forever," I said.

"Ha ha very funny," Issac said with a small snarl.

"It was pretty funny," Rylee said with a giggle.

"Whatever I'm outta here," Issac said as he left.

"He's gone good," Rylee said.

"Why is that," I said.

"Because I can't do this with him knowing," Rylee said.

I was wondering what she was going to do until she suddenly kissed me and trapped me between the chair and her.