Howl To Arms

I woke up that day just as the sun was rising I sat up and looked around at the room that was now filling with the light of a new day I felt Rylee squirm next to me I smiled bent down and kissed her forehead. Careful not to wake her I got out of bed and went downstairs to start making breakfast as I watch the eggs and bacon cook I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"You left me in bed alone," Said a very seductive Rylee.

"I was going to bring you breakfast in bed but you woke up too soon," I said as she rests her chin on my shoulder.

"In that case, I shall return to the bedroom," Rylee said kissing my cheek.

As I finished the bacon and eggs I found my teeth feeling odd in my mouth I took a look in the mirror and my teeth had become like the teeth I have when in wolf form. I was stunned and looked at my teeth as they shrunk and reformed back into normal human-sized and shaped teeth I would have to ask my mum about this as she was the only one that probably had any idea of what was going on. But I had more important and beautiful matters to take care of one that I'm sure can smell the food and is probably very hungry by now I set all the food on a tray and headed up to Rylee.

"Morning beautiful," I said.

"This looks good," She said smiling.

I lay down on my said propping my head up with my elbow I looked at her and she looked at me.

"You not hungry," She said.

"Naaaa," I said shaking my head in all honesty I wasn't.

"Think that druid will make an appearance today," Rylee said.

"If he does he's in for a rough day," I said rolling on to my back and looking up.

"Yeah," Rylee said.

After Rylee had finished up her food we went for a walk we found ourselves at the cliff that I fist saw Rylee we sat on the cliff and looked out at the city as we talked I heard someone approaching I would have howled for the rest of the pack if I didn't know the sent.

"Lily come on out I can smell you back there," I said and she emerged from the trees.

"Hey," Lily said.

"Something wrong," I said with a smile as I turned to face her.

"Lily" Rylee said when she didn't answer.

"Val do you hate me," Lily said.

"What of course not," I said with a slight laugh.

"Well when we first met I sensed a slight discomfort from you aimed at me," Lily said and Rylee looked at me.

"Your miss understanding it wasn't aimed you personally more aimed at the fact that you were dating a girl I liked," I said and Rylee blushed.

"So..." Lily said.

"So I have nothing against you personally not anymore anyway," I said and Lily relaxed.

I was about to ask her to sit with us but I then heard a howl from Ethan we all looked at one another me and Rylee took off running we got to Ethan's and he was with all the others that had decided to fight and Garritt. Ethan nodded at me and I turned on the tracker that Grayson gave me a few minutes later and he arrived with about 25 people all packing serious heat.

"Your guns reek of wolfsbane," I said.

"That's because we know nothing about this druid and we don't know if wolfsbane affects him in any way," said the girl with him the other day.

"And we promise not to use them on you," Grayson said.

"He's here," Said Seth.

We all turn to see a man with a cloak covering his face he walked with a staff and he had a blade on his back I could smell the faint whiff of silver the kind used in swords. All the hunters quickly walked in front and set up a firing line the Druid stopped and stood there he looked from side to side and then stabbed his staff on the ground. And just as he did huge ruts sprouted from the ground in an attempt to immobilise us luckily we were able to doge as were the hunters, we wasted no time shifting into wolfs and the hunters opened fire.