Using Power

I gave all the wolfs their positions Mia is my Delta and the others are my warriors I may need healers but not yet I need to have protection from my uncles pack if they come after me. The only problem was that they had to wait a month before I could add them to my ranks as It can only be done on a full moon so they have to stay low and try to stop the alpha's influence until the full moon. I was sitting on my bed happily kissing Rylee as she placed her hands on my stomach she has been doing that a lot since I added her to my pack.

"Someone's impatient today" I purr in her ear.

"Someone's been working really hard" Rylee purred back.

"Awww have I been neglecting your body," I said kissing down her neck.

Rylee leaned her head back giving me full access to her neck she fell on to the bed pulling me down with her smiling at me I returned my lips to her neck and moved my hand under her shirt and up her side. Rylee giggled as my hand made it to just below her underarm I lightly pressed my thumb into her side and she giggled louder wriggling under my body.

"Knock it off," Rylee said laughing I smiled and kissed her.

"Hey, so I was thinking," I said breaking the kiss.

"Yeah," Rylee said running her hand up along my arm.

"This new strength of mine how does taking it for a test drive sound," I said.

"What do you mean by taking it for a test drive," Rylee said and I gave her a knowing smile.

"Oh I get it now," She said and we got up.

I had decided to challenge Ethan to a friendly little fight to see if this pack number adding strength had any truth to it I did feel stronger but I was unsure when I was around Ethan something about him put me on edge. It was like a demon in disguise ready to kill me at a moments notice so I tested him or rather tested fate by trying to get a reaction out of him but now was the final test.

"So let me get this straight you are to challenge me," Ethan said looking forward to it.

"Yep ever since I met you something about you put me on edge it was like a demon in disguise able to me kill at a moments notice you have been holding back on your strength, when Rylee was taken and we went to get her back, my uncle called you by some title which means you are stronger than you look, aren't you," I said.

"Do you have any rules?" Ethan said.

"One on one, wolf form only and attack to wound not to kill no fatal wounds," I said.

"Fair enough" Ethan replied.

We both shifted not caring about our clothes the then walked in circular motions sizing up one another I sprang into action and rammed my self into his side it was a good and solid hit but I was only able to push him back rather than knock him down like I had hoped. He growled and then ran at me his speed was impressive I was only just able to dodge his attack I rolled out of the way and quickly regained my footing growled at him before attacking him myself. I jumped up and landed just behind him and clawed at his face I missed his eye but was able to deeply scar his jawline as my claw scratched him he face was whipped to the side.

"You certainly fight like an alpha but I wonder how long that last" Ethan said.

"What do you mean," I said.

"The mantel of the alpha true or is not so easily tamed no one can sustain it for long without reaching pure exhaustion," Ethan said.

"You should never underestimate the power of an alpha female," I said running at him.

I remembered that when fighting the druid I activated something in my eyes so I focused on that and then it happened everything became a shade of red and Ethan was suddenly moving in slow motion. I used this to get under his head move up and ram the top of my head into the bottom of his he shook his head to regain his composer and he soon did. I went for him again but he was ready for me and we locked shoulders clawing and biting at each other as we continued my suspicions about Ethan was confirmed. The way that Ethan was fighting confirmed that there was no way this was the same wolf that I once served as his Delta he was really trying to win using every ouns of his power just as I was.

Things were dragging on and if we continued we would be fighting into the night and Ethan was right the power of the alpha was beginning to take its toll on me but it was doing the same to him. We took hits and bites for a full hour but neither one of us was ready to back down other members of Ethans pack had heard about this and came to find out what would happen. So we now had an audience with a picky taste and what I can only describe as divided loyalty some wanted me to win and others were rooting for their alpha Ethan. I if I am being completely honest I would have preferred not to have an audience this just a way for me to test Ethan's strength and I could feel that Ethan felt the same. But it wasn't like we could back down just because we had a few people watching us and I doubt that the rest of the pack would accept that we stopped because of them no way would they like that.

The fight was now getting to the point where we just wanted the other one to give in so we could end it we were both tired and panting for breath but neither one of us wanted to concede. I was ready to end it but before I was able to another wolf ran at me out of nowhere and rammed itself into me after regaining my self I saw it was Stella. I was surprised until I saw her eyes she was not herself she was under the control of my uncle he was using his power and hold over her as her alpha to control her body. Normally I would not know what to do and would have hated to hurt her but as a true alpha I let out a defining roar and she stumbled on her own feet before falling to the ground unconscious.