God AU

[This is heavily based off of Undertale's God AU and a roleplay idea I did with my sibling, knightlycoffee- .]

In this world, there have been Gods, mythical beings, and creatures ever since the First God who created the Humans, Monsters, Demons, and Angels.

Every 2,000 years, a new generation of Gods are born or chosen to continue on leading the species and races on the planet the First God made:

Earth

The most famous gods you most like know are from the Greek, Roman, and Egypt Eras. As expected, each Era usually lasts 1,000 years.
But depending on a variable of possibilities, Gods and Goddesses from past generations can be alive to show their knowledge and wisdom to the new ones.

In the middle of the year 2595, that was the case as the Gods and Goddesses as in their middle 200's decided to start creating the next generation either by choosing suitable mortals or conceiving with each other.

But here's a twist:
If born into godly-hood, their powers won't be the same as their parents. Sure there's a chance it might be similar, but not the same. A example being that a Goddess of Death could give birth to a God of Life.
If being chosen to be put into godly-hood, it depends on who they are as a person, what they're good at, and what they love that'll choose what their powers shall be based off of.

Now in the year 3020, in the Realm of the Gods is where the next generation are being raised. Now in what can be considered being young adults for them, they have grown independence and got a hang of their abilities.
While their parents and others are proud of them, there's just.... one problem...

Yeeeeeaaaaaah, most of the new generation don't understand humans—

Examples?
Food is specifically a luxury for them, not a necessity. So is sleep.
And human lives are so short to them that a few called them ants at some point.
Need I say more..?

Their parents and Caretakers see this as a problem, so they came up with a solution.

For the children to understand the daily life and struggles of a mortal, they'll be turned into one themselves for a entire year. They do this in order for them to understand and won't abuse their power in the Mortal Realm once their Era starts.

One of those children are the God of the Sky's and Goddess of Life's oldest daughter of their four children. Those two specifically are actually the King and Queen of the God Realm, making their oldest daughter, Nova, and other children into royalty.
Watch as Nova and her friends go to a rather famous city that has all the four main races living together and attending the school!

~~~~~~~~

Meet Nova Goddess of Time and Beverages

Meet Nova
Goddess of Time and Beverages.

|Age: 425 (roughly around 17)

|Her job is to make sure the flow of time is stable and doesn't get corrupted. Of course, she will go back to events in the past from time to time to either fix or watch one of her favorite events going on. And sometimes she acts as a sort of Oracle, seeing into alternate timelines of possible futures and giving that abilities to certain mortals she deemed sane enough to handle.

|As for her golden watch, a hologram comes out of it that shows what time period there is or if there is a rift in the Stream of Time. And that's what her wings are for; to glide in the stream and not get lost.

|Life in the Sky Palace felt dull to the princess. Even with her younger siblings to play with, all she did was train and getting ready to become a fully-fledged Goddess. Even with her time-pranks, it becomes dull.

|Wanting some freedom, at the early age of 400 she got permission from Toriel and Asgore to have her own place to live like her friends! Seeing it can be anything she desired, she chose a onyx castle inside of a pocket dimension and the only way to get in is by mirrors.

|Inside the castle are indoor pools, rooms filled halfway with pillows, bars, kitchens, and a Grand Hall for parties or sleepovers with her friends.

|Then her second job; beverages. While quite strange, she is a massive hit at parties in the God Realm. With a flick of her wrist, she can refill cups endlessly of any type of drink, even changing it.

|Being a young goddess, she doesn't have any religions or shrines dedicated to her yet.

|While her "Goddess of Time" role is rather serious, that doesn't reach her personality. She will use her abilities to pull of pranks at her fellow Goddesses and Gods, even in the human world!

|Speaking of pranks, she turned the De Nile River into alcohol for a few days. When she was called into the Sky Castle, she showed no regrets for her actions.

|She just... didn't see much value in the humans. "Besides, they'll easily get over it in the next decade or two" is what she replied. "Most of them will die anyway in 15 years where it'll just be a fairytale." She knows, the princess has seen it in the future.

|At finally realizing what she thought of the Mortal Realm, Toriel and Asgore sent her and her friends(who most likely did something just as bad as her or there just to keep an eye on the troublemakers) to the City of the Four Races as either a Human, Monster, Demon, or Angel.

|Once Nova and her friends settle in, they'll be attending the school there.
It's then their time, while short, as mortals will begin!

~~~~~~~~~~

If you want, you can make your own Page of the God AU.

But if you want to roleplay, you'll have to fill out this Page:

Name/Title:
God/Goddess of:
Age: (has to be around 350-425, with 25 years being 1 year in God-terms)
Gender:
Origin: (born or made into godly-hood and how)
Currently living: (it can be their own realm or a secluded place on earth just for them)
Appearance:
Backstory:
What they'll look like as mortals:
Extra Facts:

[Next page will show how Nova deals with being turned into a mortal, and how she'll react!]