RWBY AU Pt. 1: The Sisters

[Information is ordered from left-to-right.]

Name•Natalie Pacifica Jupiter•Nova Olympia Jupiter •Norah Salamander Jupiter

Name
•Natalie Pacifica Jupiter
•Nova Olympia Jupiter
•Norah Salamander Jupiter

Age
-During Volume 1-3
•Natalie - 17 (second oldest)
•Nova - 16 (youngest)
• Norah - 17 (the oldest)

Race
•Natalie: Cat Faunas, eyes and tail
•Nova: Wolf, only the eyes show
•Norah: Wolf, only ears

Semblance
Natalie - Read
"Not only can she read books at a remarkable speed, but also analyze people to find their strengths, weaknesses, and how they're feeling on the battle field if those white aura shards attach to you. If trained enough, she might be able to predict others's moves or motivation!"

Nova - Arrows
"Upon landing on a purple arrow on the ground, you'll zoom into the direction of where it's pointing. The arrows can come in different sizes, and can even be found in the air!.... but is there more to it...? Just what are the limits to it....?"

Norah - Influence
"Is similar to Natalie's, but not quite. She can not only see into a person- but ENTER them.. no, not that way you nasties. She can shift one's decisions to her own benefit, whether by a movement of their limbs or a choice. It makes you wonder who is in control..."

Weapon(s)

/Natalie/ Haves a shield that can switch into a hoverboard, glider, and a built-in pistol./ Haves a small sword that is hidden for surprise attacks.

/Nova/ A halberd that haves a compact form and can change into a war axe staff. Along with that, it is also a sniper rifle. Can only use each mode one at a time.

/Norah/ A sword that uses fire dust to heat up the blade so it can cut through almost anything. When it's in gun form, it can also work as a part flamethrower.

Nicknames
-Natalie's - Nat/Snowflake(friends), Passive(sisters), Pass(Nova), Dearest(A*****a)

-Nova's - Speedy/All-Star(friends), Runt(Norah), Dearie(Natalie), Superstar(O***n)

-Norah's - Slaughter(acquaintances/friends), Slay(Sisters), Wofly(M****s)

Family
?????, Mother: Unknown
?????, Father: Deceased
Abigail, Aunt: Alive
Alexandria, cousin: Alive
Adriane, cousin: Alive

Alignments
Natalie= Lawful Good
Nova=Chaotic Good
Norah=Chaotic Neutral

Birthdays
•Natalie: September 18th, 7:06pm
•Nova: May 14th, 10:38am
•Norah: September 18th, 8:11pm

Affiliation(s)

[Team members]
[Teachers]
[Family]
[???? Interests]

Occupation(s)

(Volume 1-3)Students at Beacon Academy
(Volume 4-5) Unknown
(Volume 6-7) Huntresses at Atlas

Backstory
When the sisters's mother died and their father disappeared, Abigail had to come over to their house and tell them what happened. Natalie was actually the first to accept it, while Norah internally denied it at first. Both sisters and their aunt had to comfort a 5 year old Nova at the time, a strange glow coming from her eyes...
Many years laters, the sisters were quite bored since their house was located on a island near Vale, where the only company was the village and some farms. The sisters went to combat school, at first not planning to be Huntresses since Abigail only applied them their to learn self-defense. Their aunt was out daily, being rather anonymous about what her job is. It wasn't until the largest Grimm attack that ever happened on the island did Abigail revealed her job; she is a Huntress. After learning this, Nova and Norah decided they wanted to be Huntresses to be cool and strong as her. As for Natalie... she didn't really want to fight, only joining to be with her sisters. That's why her main weapon is a shield; Natalie only plans to help in defense and gaining information.
Upon doing the initiation, to the terrible shock of the sisters they all are in three different teams.....

Extra
•Nova's goggles not only protect her eyes from the wind, but also hide the only thing that shows she's a faunas. But for some reason she doesn't know, her aunt is more worried about anyone learning her eyes are silver. Is quite the prankster, using her semblance to not get caught.

•Norah is a sadistic and psychotic to those she doesn't know. But if you get closer to her, you'll gain a friend who will literally kill for you... oh, and is also into dirty-humor. Will also act as a sort of 'older sister' in her team if they get close to her enough and gain her trust.

•Passive hides it from her sister and friends that the race discrimination gets to her, along with the fact she is being bullied for not being the type to fight and has been called 'weak' on multiple occasions. What very few people know is that she afraid to give in to her... destructive desires..