MONSTER!Nova // Character Sheet!

•It seems you favor the ghost . . .

•Well, here it is!

}~CHARACTER APPEARANCE~{

~A 5'5 foot tall cyan-blue human-shape ghost at the age of 15~

"Here comes Novablook!"

¤¤¤¤¤¤
{ATTACK INFO}
¤¤¤¤¤¤

•HP: 600/600

•ATK: 18

•DEF: 30

•G when won: 25

>When in a fight, Novablook can decide whether to be incorporeal or not.

>If she does choose to be incorporeal, she cannot take any damage unless it's a magic attack.

>Her attacks include:

Ectoplasm tears - her tears can float towards and cause -5 damage for each one that touches you

Scythe - she can summon a transparent scythe and use it to slash at you. Each slash cause -10 damage

¤¤¤¤¤¤
{FACTS}
¤¤¤¤¤¤

>If you encounter Novablook, she has a more social and confident persona. Even so, she's still as kind as her cousin Napstablook!

>You'll probably see her a lot with her cousin, especially after your FIGHT with him in the RUINS. She floats through the walls, greeting him and the human.

>Depending on how you act, you'll either leave a good or bad first impression. There is no in-between.

>Through the run, Novablook shows she is protective over her older cousin. And if you even insult him, she will be very rude to you back or possibly enter a FIGHT.

>After the snail race at near her cousin's house, she will invite you to dance with her! If you follow her steps all the way through the end, she'll reward you with 5G!

>You can talk with her more in Hotlands after your fight with Muffet, offering a spider latte.

>During the talk, it starts off how your fight went until it leads to the reveal of the reason why she's so protective of Napstablook..

> "He's just been there for me forever! Ya know? He's  always been there looking out for me since I was little. Well, him and..." .... "...yeah, Naps is just great!"

¤¤¤¤¤¤
{BIO}
¤¤¤¤¤¤

Novablook's dad passed when she was only a toddler, leaving her cousins to take care of her. Her mother was unknown, having disappeared at the same time the fourth human SOUL was finally in Asgore's grasp.

She was rather shy and quiet as a child, only being talkative with her family. Other than that, she was quite reserved until one day while visiting Snowdin, she met the skeleton siblings who were her first friends.

As she grew up, she did singing and dancing as a hobby thanks to her cousins being musicians. It helped her to get more sociable, going on to try and help Napstablook to get more confident too!

When Mettaton left, she felt betrayed since he promised to never leave her and Blooky...
Since then, she stuck to Napstablook like glue to reassure him she will never leave. To help support the pay, she took a job as being a barista at MUFFET's.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

END OF PROFILE . . .

THANK YOU FOR YOUR DECISION.

Are you satisfied with the path you chose for this SOUL?

[YES] • [NO]