RRB!Nova Facts

⚡️| Tends to be the most chaotic out of all of the team, and is the first to suggest they blow up something or someone.

⚡️| Nova's pupils are naturally white, but HIM makes him wear black pupil eye-contacts whenever he goes outside... At least he doesn't need to wear glasses—

⚡️| Doesn't hate the PowerPuff Girls, and sees them more as rivals. In reality, he has a crush on Ocean and tries not to hurt her in battle. He just says they're his enemies to satisfy his older-brother's wishes.

⚡️| On his free-time he secretly goes to Townsville in a hoodie to hide his appearance. During this he does normal things, such as eating a cookie. He really likes cookies.

⚡️| You'd think after the 20th time he'd learn to stop stealing Choco's chocolate. You're sadly mistaken.

⚡️| Whenever he wants to be alone or having a mental breakdown, he goes to Townsville's library's secluded section. It's a room where he has his favorite books and a teddy bear he have since he was a baby. He never learned where he got it from, as it has a blue, green, purple, and red buttons sewed on the shirt.

⚡️| Nova tries to hide his anxiety under his chaotic and almost-psychopathic nature. He felt different from his brothers, and not in a good way and that he doesn't deserve them. So far only HIM knows about it, using it to his own advantage in manipulating the RRB member to do what he wants.