Infinity Squad: Character Sheet

[ Don't worry Sharaug this isn't a redesign. This is just her appearance when her glamor isn't up!
Oh, and sorry it took so long to create it; I wanted to make it thorough.
Also! Eris is the Goddess of Strife and Discord in Greek Mythology.]

FULL NAME| Novalise C

FULL NAME
| Novalise C.[ipher] Juniper

AGE
| 17

GENDER
| 🚺 Female

PRONOUNS
| She/Her

SPECIES
| prefers the term "Nephalem" or "Nephilim"

SEXUALITY
| Bisexual

OCCUPATION(S)
| Reality Guardian
| Musician
|Thief

LIKES
| Arson
| Chocolate
| Ocean Moonlight
| Musicals
| Hugs (specifically by friends)
| Pranks
| Anime
| Causing Anarchy
| Naps
| Pillow Forts
| Archery
|Playing the violin

DISLIKES
| Loud noises
| Being alone/abandoned
| Summer
| Bill Cipher
| Boiled Carrots
| Narcissists
| Being overpowered
| Underestimated

PERSONALITY
| Pyschopathic
| Dramatic
| Sneaky
| Curious
| Jokester
| Tease
| Playful
| Volatile
| Emotionally dumb
|Flustered
| Protective
| S i m p
| Cocky

ENEMIES
| Alastor

FAMILY (known)
|Bill Cipher [Half-Father]
|Chara [Elder Brother]
|Michael Archangel [Grandfather]
|Cheryl [Adopted-Daughter]

WEAPON(S)
|Small Bow
+Novalise Juniper's bow is compact foldable, meaning she can easily hide it in a bag, but usually puts it in her Dimensional Inventory. It can also transform into a sniper rifle.
| Jewel Bracelet
+Given to Novalise by Bill himself, she RELUCTANTLY accepted the gift as it can put up a glamor to make her appear human or create any illusion she desires. Helps with escaping dangerous scenarios.

ABILITIES
• Sharpshooting
• Dimension Inventory
•Temperature Immunity
• Hearing a Soul's Voice
•Regeneration
•Hell Deal
•Portals

STRENGTHS
| Hell Deal :: One of Novalise's more powerful abilities if she plays her cards right. By making a deal or signing a contract with her, you are bind to it until it is fulfilled or she breaks it off herself. She prefers using it for emergencies only.
| Scheming :: A skill she picked up before she met her friends, planning and analyzing ahead to get what she wants, even if it hurts or deceives others. Unfortunately, Sophia was a victim of this once before the two became friends.
| Dimension Inventory :: Novalise's personal dimensional pocket only she has access to. She can put anything inside it as long as it isn't bigger than herself.
| Sharpshooting :: Before THAT day, Chara taught Novalise how to harm others from long distances so she is far away from danger. She still trains today, but so far hasn't missed a target when her new friends were around to see it.
| Analysis :: If she observes someone for a few minutes, Novalise can easily read their intentions no matter how hard they try hiding it, along with bits of their personality.

WEAKNESSES
| Fire :: While heat and temperature can't harm her, fire can.
| Rebellion :: Haves a incredible hard time letting someone else take the lead or following orders, as it's rooted from a fear of being used for someone's selfish gain, similarly to how Alastor tried using her as a tool if Chara hasn't stepped in.
| Instincts :: Novalise's more demonic instincts tend to lust for violence and blood when the chance arises. She usually has to isolate herself or succumb to her darker desires.
| Honesty :: Has a hard time admitting the truth to others, especially when it comes to admitting her true feelings.

VOICE CLAIM
| Olivia Olson [Actress & Singer]

EXTRA

• Is oddly huggable, as Chara compared her to a body pillow once.

• Protective of Sophia once the two became friends because seriously, who wouldn't commit arson for this kid?

• Haves a decent singing voice, but only does it when she thinks she's alone. Is embarrassed when caught.

• Accidentally asked Ocean to step on her the first time they met. It took Novalise months before she could talk to her like a normal person.

• Prefers floating rather than walking half the time.

• Abused the power of her jewel bracelet on multiple occasions for the only purpose of allowing inner theatre kid to shine

•Banned from cooking altogether after that one time she promised to cook dinner for the team.

•Makes chirp/purring noises and her tail wags out from her glamor when she's happy or content.

•H a t e s it when people compare her to a cat.

•Playfully picks and teases Sophia, but tries not to push it too hard

QUOTES

" Lame. Terrible catchphrase Sophia. Just- no. Never again."

" Idk, I think I stole another..." *checks inventory to see dozens of bombs inside* "... three or four to spare."

"Hi, please step on m— PLEASED to meet you!"

" Those that have treated me with kindness, will be repaid for that kindness in tenfold. But those that treat me with Injustice..!
I will repay that injustice a thousands times over."

"Oh my~ don't you two look close~?"

" Yeah, I'm fine mate. I... I j-just need a minute to sit down... No, I already said I'm FINE, so just leave...!"

" Fiddles are actually difficult to master. You're more of a cheap kazoo."

" Ew, affection...
.... do it again—"

" What?! This isn't a date! It's ah- uhhh... disguised meeting. Yes! The carved initials 'NCJ' and 'OM' on the tree is merely secret code ."

" Nope nope nope nope nope
Nope NOPE, you didn't see a n y t h i n g."

" Hm... I go by a lot of names, but you can call me Eris. And if you take a step closer to us.... heh, on second thought, it's easier to just show you!"

" Welcome home Comrades!" *maniacal laughter* "Oh, we're gonna do so much violence!!"

" So~? Is it a deal?"

" You- you naive precious little sh*t!! You had everyone worried!"

" Fine. You want to see a monster..? Y o u ' l l g e t o n e . "

—YOUNGER NOVALISE—