Ultra Gravity AU

[AU created by Sharaug ]

Meet the Juniper Triplets!

Nova, the one with the mismatch eyes, is the youngest.

Natalie, the one in the dress, is in the very middle.

And then Norah, only one with twintails, is the the oldest.

All three are age 12.

Facts:
>They all have the same length of hair, just in different styles. Nova is the only one that haves it completely down.

>The triplet's dad got each of them into a self-defense or weapon's class. Their dad never told them the reason why...

>Norah recently got her brown belt in karate before leaving for Ultra Gravity, having chosen the sport herself. Even so, she has a hobby of keeping a switch blade hidden under her shirt at all times. The blade was a gift from her mother...

>Natalie takes fencing classes. She chose this herself since it seems to please her father. In reality, she doesn't like fighting much, plus the sport itself is elegant, and what're the chances she'll find a real sword in life?

>Nova does archery! She was the weakest in physical strength between her sisters, but she had a decent grip and aim so her father chose a safe weapon for her; a short bow. Even so, the youngest likes it as she occasionally tinkers with the dozen arrows her dad sends her per week.

>All three share a common sense of adventure and fascination in Ultra Gravity, but for different reasons. Norah does it to find and fight any challenges. Natalie does it to find new creatures and/or friends. Nova does it fill her curiosity and discover any secrets there.

>Ever since the Juniper triplets were toddlers, they've only had and stuck with each other through their lives. But when they're sent to a new place, that'll change.

>While Norah keeps an eye at the kids for any sketchy behavior (especially that strange girl), Natalie and Nova try to befriend them. One at a time, the three find more clues or subtle hints at whatever secrets the kids in this place are hiding.

>Believe it or not the Junipers covering their ears, mouths, or eyes is a family tradition. Each member covers two of those three traits. Even the gloves are tradition, having to wear them all the time when interacting with people.
"See no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil" as the tradition follows, but is there more if it? If it was true, why would they still be able to see and speak through the masks?
Looks like the kids at Ultra Gravity aren't the only one with secrets, huh?

>The only time they ever take those off is when they're alone. Only ones that know of their family secret is just that; family or those that are like family to them.

>Speaking of family, here is there dad:

Natalie kept a picture of her father, having a strange feeling she and her sisters won't be seeing him for a while

As for her mother, she $&#%£¥?!€—