MONSTER!Nova// Extra

*Novablook floats around Snowdin, enjoying the sights and residence!*

¤¤¤¤¤¤

>As you can probably tell, Novablook really likes to dance! She would swing to any good tune.

>Before Mettaton left, the two of them and Napstablook would like to dance together in the house.

>Her nicknames for Napstablook include:

"Nappy"

"Marshmallow" because he iS ONE—

While she just likes to go by Nova for short.

>The ghostling's personality is quite happy and trusting, sometimes being considered "innocent" by monsters. But ones close to her know of her mischievous side.

>You can see a glimpse of this during Waterfall. When you try to solve the puzzle involving blooming flowers to pass, a invisible force will move them to the side. That would be Nova, since she is able to turn invisible.

>But she is also known to hold grudges to ones who she considered wronged herself or her loved ones.

>Nova likes listening to Atlas's and Sans's puns, making a few her own which just tortures Papyrus. Despite that, her and Papy still get along.

>She would sometimes get training from Undyne for self-defense reasons. Now it's to be able to protect her older cousin.

>Nova really likes the baked treats at Muffet's, that being one of the reasons why she got a job there.

>The ghost would have dreams of a grown human. She couldn't tell who they were, only knew they wore a faded red ribbon...

>Her vision isn't that good, being close-sighted, so she wears visors that was created by Alphys before she became the Royal Scientist. The visors was designed so it wouldn't fall off or phase through her.

>Now this will only be said once:
Novablook  d o e s n ' t  like shoes. You will have to chase her for hours before you have the chance to convince her.

>Her normal theme is "Touch the Sky" Instrumental version by Julie Fowlis when you talk to her or enter a fight.

>But if she's actually serious in a fight, the music will change to something more eerily. It's called "Megalomania" by Toby Fox.

>Her favorite treat was chocolate and any sweet baked goods, something that she wasn't able to have much during her childhood.

>If you wish to befriend Nova, offering her a sweet treat will make it quicker.

>Napstablook and Mettaton don't know this, but Nova met two other ghosts that looked very similar to herself...

>It was when Nova was 10. When she found the Secret Lab while wondering Hotlands and phasing through some walls by accident. Inside, she met two ghosts the same age as her were arguing. One was red, the other blue.

>When Nova interrupted their arguing, both ghosts seem surprised to be seen, as if they haven't in a while... so she brought them out.

>Long story short, the two ghosts follow Novablook around. It turns out when the two become invisible, not even normal ghosts can see them! Which begs the question . . . .

H o w  c a n  N o v a  s e e  t h e m ?

¤¤¤¤¤¤