Info about the Reincarnation AU and More

•The Villain - "Willow"

•The magical book that stored all the items was Cheryl, the adopted daughter of Nova

•The magical book that stored all the items was Cheryl, the adopted daughter of Nova. Since she is a vampire, she is basically immortal and had to see everyone she cared about died. And when I meant everyone, I mean every. Single. Death. The once innocent vampire wanted to die so badly to join them, but nothing worked. What no one didn't know was that Nova put a small part of Cipher powers into her daughter so that Cheryl could run free in the sunlight. But because of this, the only things that could kill her... didn't work anymore.
And after the 7th attempt at suicide... well, it surely doesn't leave someone sane.

•About the Book and Items
-The last place that the book was left was in the library on a very high shelf. It was enchanted so it will go back to the last place it was until the owner went to retrieve it.
-As stated last chapter, the items stored in the book belong to the reincarnations of the Infinity Squad. Those same items stored abilities and skills, whether they are supernatural or physical. For example, you had a tail, horns, and ability to fly in you're past life? Once you have your item, you'll gain all of those.
-And once you have your item on, you literally CAN NOT take it off. No really, it's stuck to you like permanent glue for the rest of your life.
-When a item-user goes into the Fiction section of the library, the book will bonk them in the head and hand in their arms. When they finish reading the book to the last chapter, their item will appear inside it.
-Once the item is taken, the book will then go back to its place on the very high shelf.
-And if you had sides/counterparts? Well, they will become physical and enter the real world next to you whether they were somehow reincarnated or not. But if they were not reincarnated, they'll just take the place as Counterparts for their reincarnated host.
-So after some days when Juniper put on the necklace, she woke up in her bedroom to find the school's 'badgirl', the Student Council's Treasury person, the principle of her school, a person who owns that anime merchandise shop, an elementary student, and two other random people.

•After a Few Months

-So after the obvious panic of literally growing new limbs and gaining abilities, the three met in a bathroom in the unlikeliest moments

-So after the obvious panic of literally growing new limbs and gaining abilities, the three met in a bathroom in the unlikeliest moments. The three then avoided each other until they all ended up in Juniper's bedroom. There was a LOT of glass bottles there. Eventually learning each others's story, the three and others decided to stay in touch since they all seem to be in the same situation.
-Johanna likes to go by Hanna, Joanna likes to be called Joan, and Juniper is happy with her own.
-After hanging out with each other the first week, Joan and Juniper realize that Hanna is NOTHING like the rumors around her. And when they learned that scar she got was from her old 'friends'.... the two had to stop Joan for murder—
-Joanna wasn't sure what came over her, as if a primal part of her wanted to protect the shortest girl between the three. In the past, she knew about the rumors but never had to confront the titles badgirl. Now learning why, she was royally p i s s e d .
-After that, Hanna started getting out of her shell. She was actually friendly and rather kind. Her oldest /friend?acquaintance??Rętś!š/ Joan gave her some clothes she doesn't wear anymore. And she liked them!
-Not only Hanna, but Juniper got out of antisocial habits!... not really. She still loves to head to the library, but usually with an acquaintance or friend to talk to in the more private areas. She still doesn't know many social quo's, so when some jokingly dared her to zeppelin on a rope with her belt, she AcTuAlLy DiD iT.
-Johanna used to be strict, stay away from temptations, and always had to hold herself back from punching every idiot she comes across in the face. After hanging out with them and with the friends Juniper made, she started to relax more. When she ate icecream for the first time, she actually looked like a happy puppy with her tail wagging and everything.
-Along with their behavior, the three's appearance changed too. Okay that was obvious, but I meant their hair colors.
-And you all may be wondering: why does Juniper have feathered wings when Nova had demon wings? Well....

who ever said those wings were real?