Teenage Duchess and More about her!

[After a small chat with Sharaug , I decided to name their youngest daughter Duchess.]

•Teenager Duchess's Attire (age: 14)

——————————

——————————

•Calls Passive 'Mom' and Gentlewoman 'Mother'. She loves them both equally!

•Looks up to Gentlewoman and wants to be like her, but is more similar to Passive, being a bit of a neat-freak.

•At a young age, she followed Skyler around like a baby duckling. Used to be very dependent on her until she was 7. Back then, she would cry whenever they had to be apart.

•Has adopted both of their styles in clothes.

•Nicknames are 'Chess' and 'Duchy'

•Tries to be graceful and polite like Gentlewoman, but will s n a p if you speak bad about both of her parents.

•Is naive to some things rather smutty. When she asks her parents how she and her sister were created, they both said 'magic'.

•It was indeed literally magic, so she didn't question much of it from then on.

•At the late age of 10, yellow stars appeared around her, causing the child to be confused but also amazed at the pretty stars... until she learned it can used for—
[Oops~ spoilers~]

Sees the Sharaug and Nova Counterparts as cool aunts! She gets trained by Demonic and Slaughter to defend/*cough* murder *cough*/.

•She maaaaaaaaay have bitten Demonic at one point during her toddler years since her canines were growing at the time.

•Hobbies include singing, drawing, riding her bike, reading, and learning about architecture.

•Dreams of being a Architect one day.

[Hoped you enjoy it! And there's a little extra at the end of this chapter if you're curious!

But if you're not ready for angst, I suggest skipping it and ending the chapter on a happy note!

.....

....

Are you sure?..

.....

*sighs*...

Very well.]

"WH-WHAT IS H-HAPPENING T-TO ME?!Mother!Mom!SKYLER!!! HELP!!"

Mother!
Mom!
SKYLER!!! HELP!!"

*B u t  n o b o d y  c a m e . . .