Minecraft!Nova

}~✨~{

}~~{

"Boys and girls of every age~
Wouldn't you like to see something strange~?"

}~~{

USERNAME
666JazzMusic666

NAME
Jazz

AGE
17

TITLE(S)
"Deity of Halloween"
"Annoying piece of Sh*t"
"Musical Simp"
"Tricky little Muffin"

OCCUPATION(S)
Minor-Deity
•Pranking  e v e r y o n e
•Shopkeeper
•Alchemist

SIDE
Neutral

STORY
Appeared at the spawn few days after the End of the First L'manburg War. 
First hidden her presence, pranking everyone and setting up her home at a place no one could see.
Even when people started getting to know her, she never revealed where she came from... or why she has a prosthetic arm.

Eventually Jazz started pranking the others one by one, getting out of whatever political chaos is happening at the time.
However, she did set up a small potion stand. In everyone's point-of-view, it restocked mysteriously everyday.
If no one paid for a potion, their house would be flooded with water with a sign at front saying: PAY UP, OR IT'LL GET WORSE

Once Jschatt died, Jazz believed it was a good time to reveal herself since it seems as though things are beginning to cool down.
And by introducing herself, she meant troll everyone with the song "Aaron Burr, Sir"

However, when Wilbur exploded L'manburg, Jazz lost her first canon life.
No one knew this and assumed she was at her potion's stand the whole time, until she brought it up in conversation.

Jazz helped with the reconstruction of L'manburg, for the price of ingredients and other necessary things for her... experiments...

When Ghostbur showed up, Jazz got the idea to fake her own death.