"Had Enough!" AU

[Based off the song, Middle Finger by Bohnes.]

When Duchess, Cheryl, and Mason were still young, when they were around the ages 5-10, their parents disappeared

Their relatives and family friends weren't informed of this until two months later;  a "nice lady" came and adopted them. Originally, the lady wanted to only adopt Mason but the boy didn't want to leave his friends and even threatened to stab her.

This lady didn't seem to want the kids to have any contact with their parents's friends and family, as the three and other children stayed in her mansion. Not only that; she would force them to swallow these pills and force them to stop using whatever unnatural abilities they have, even making them hide their inhuman features.

As time went on, the memories of their parents and lives before the lady adopted them seem to become blurry. It came to the point where they can't recall anything...

When the children reached their teen years, they had enough of the lady. They had many questions, and the lady didn't like that. She went to extreme measures such as leaving them outside the woods for days to teach them a lesson.
It was then that the children finally couldn't take anymore of this treatment, revolting against her as they all stopped taking the pills and used their abilities to escape.

And here is what the lady looks like.