Chapter 26- Power equates to Justice

Start from the beginning

"Where she encountered Min Woo, yes." Says Dahyun, she was seated in the corner of the room. It seemed as if she was trying to distance herself from Sana, this gave me an odd feeling.

"And how did you know all this?" I asked her, I was obviously confused, both of them had loopholes in their story. Dahyun stared at me with a confused look in her face. It seemed as if the question floored her.

"Well, I uh..." Kim Dahyun trailed off, trying to come up with an excuse that she could probably tell me. I just stare at her, waiting for what she's come up with.

"She came to pick me up from work." Replies Sana, it was the first time she ever said anything. I stared at her, she didn't seem shaken. I just sigh, I knew there really was something more. I just knew it, but it felt wrong to ask them more questions.

"I know you guys aren't telling me everything." I tell them, crossing my arms. "But I will let it go for now. I just want you guys to know that you can trust me and you can tell me anything." I reassure them, Sana was now once again just looking at her sheets. Dahyun was staring at her, it was as if I didn't really exist.

"Noted, unnie." Says Dahyun. Sana seemed a little off, she looks really out of it. It was dawn, after all, everyone's supposed to be asleep but here we all are. Everyone wanted to be in when we heard Sana was hurt.

"The girls have tons of questions." I tell them the truth. "Dahyun, you've heard Momo, right? She's very inquisitive and smart, what am I supposed to tell them?" I ask them, I don't want any of this to spill. "Nobody knows that you've dropped out." I tell Sana who's now looking at me. Dahyun was just silently listening.

"We need to come up with a story if you don't want them to know anything." I tell her.

"Please let them in, I'm ready to tell them everything and more." Says Sana, she was staring at Dahyun. Dahyun seemed a little taken aback but she's trying her best not to react much.

_____

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Jihyo was a little taken aback when Sana confirmed that it was fine to let the other girls inside, she was afraid that Sana wouldn't be able to answer all the questions. But worrying isn't really something that she should be doing, Sana's an adult after all.

Hugging.

There was so much hugging and crying when the other girls were allowed inside. Everyone hurried towards Sana's bed, some were sitting on the bed's edge and some were just standing. Jihyo and Dahyun sat beside each other, they both knew one way or another Sana would need their help. But for now, it's time they just listen.

"What the hell happened you dummy?!" Asks Momo, she was standing. She chose not to hug Sana, she just stood there it was apparent that she was annoyed. Sana just smiled, she chose to play coy and not answer Momo's inquiry.

"Are you okay?" Asks Nayeon, she was the one that's crying. She was emotional out of all the people because she feels as if it's partly at fault. "Wait, don't answer that. Of course, you're not. That was a stupid question, I'm sorry." Nayeon immediately adds.

"Sana unnie, I think this will cause scarring." Says Chaeyoung as she points at the scar on Sana's arm. Jeongyeon chuckled as she lightly smacks Chaeyoung's head.

"You're not hurt, right?" Asks Mina, she was next Chaeyoung amidst the tension between them. "The important thing is you're doing fine. Please don't be hurt next time." Mina's voice trembled, Nayeon's crying also affected Mina. She's biting her lower lip, Chaeyong, without thinking, pats Mina's shoulder.