" Not gonna happen Alakan. I'm not losing my chance at peace this close to the end! " He said as I stopped in my tracks.

I stood there, motionless, as Kirakiri remained solely on the defense. He didn't make any moves to attack me, as I didn't make any moves either.

Out of all of the Sinister Six, Kirakiri was the only one who really scared me. Kaiyo, maybe, but I hadn't fought her really. I'd fought Kirakiri twice and lost both times. I was afraid of him.

The boy stood there as Cyberghost asked, " Why aren't you attacking him? "

" I'm not going to kill him unless absolutely necessary. I already told you, I don't hurt heroes. He's come here, against all the odds, to protect everyone he cares about. His methodology is flawed, but there's no doubt in my mind he's a hero. " He replied.

Kinzokuma started making his way back as well, at his full capacity. The building he was knocked into must have had something made of metal inside, perhaps machinery, as he was at his maximum of twelve feet tall.

Seeing this huge man with an oni mask on, wielding two katanas and wearing samurai armour was rather frightening as well, and I just stood there, unable to move.

I may have prepared physically for this fight, but I still had a lot of mental growth to get done before I'd be of any use to anyone.

Where on earth were the League of Villains anyway? They should be here! If they were here, the fight would already be over!

Mount Lady came to my rescue, literally kicking Kinzokuma in her giant form, sending the poor man flying backwards yet again as he'd been proven useless against the stronger heroes.

She turned to me and winked with a thumbs up, smiling. " I gotcha back Alakan, now do your thing! " She said to me, just barely speaking up over the sound of the particle cannon whirring.

I gasped and shouted to her, " Look out! The cannon! "

She turned to look back at Cyberghost, with Kirakiri hanging his head in shame as he knew what was about to happen. She immediately went to grab it from him, not knowing just how potent the blast would be, assuming she could take the hit.

The weapon went off, firing an energy ball into her right leg, and burning a huge hole into the middle of her thigh, blasting away half of her kneecap as well.

She cried out from the pain, shocking the other heroes again as two bones shot out, one towards Mount Lady and one towards Gang Orca, who was on the floor, trying to recover from having his chest impaled.

He managed the grab the bone spoke as it traveled towards him, and used all of his strength to fight against it so that it wouldn't kill him. Mount Lady wasn't quite so strong.

She tried to grab it, but it was too thin for her to firmly grasp, and it slipped through her fingers. It went directly for the massive gaping hole inside her, as there was bone sticking out of her leg now.

Exactly what I feared would happen way back when we first met Kaiyo was happening now. I was torn between two heroes. Do I cut off the bone in an attempt to save Mount Lady, or do I help Gang Orca defend against his attack?

I hated myself for trying to reason which life was more worth saving, but considering how high her leg was and the fact the bone had already pierced her, there simply wasn't anything I could do save her.

I ran to Gang Orca and snapped the bone off, refusing to look behind me at Mount Lady's deflating corpse. I tried to help him get up, but he was too mortified to act as he watched Mount Lady get absorbed by Kaiyo.