27 | B O Y F R I E N D

"You are still my love and my lifeStill my one and only"

Still my one and only"

* * *

"You want me to prove it?" Bill smirked, his right eyebrow arched. River cheekily grinned and nodded her head. Her trouble had definitely been pushed to the back of her mind for a while and it was all down to Bill Weasley.

Bill raised his hands and clasped her waist and then raised her up and stood off of the sofa. He spun her around and then dipped her down placing a kiss on her chapped, pink lips that she had certainly been chewing to keep her mind at bay whilst around all of the strangers. River giggled and put her hands on shoulders to hold herself partially up.

"Okay, that's somewhat proof."

"Somewhat?"

She nodded her head as Bill pulled her back up to her feet before poking her on the nose. Every touch he made, every move he made, every smile he wore and every glance he took lot a fire in her stomach and kept her from everything else. How could she ever manage with everything without him? If she didn't have Bill in her life at that moment then she certainly would have gone stir-crazy! It was like her mind was a ticking time-bomb waiting to explode with all of the mess that had started to rack up.

Bill noticed her seeming lost in the distance and so he waved his hand slowly in front of her face drawing her back to planet earth. "You're adorable when you think hard, you know? I definitely adore the tongue sticking out to the side." He told her and she covered her face with her hands as he cackled with laughter.

"You're so annoying!"

"Would you have me any other way?"

"Of course not. Why would I? If you were different I wouldn't want you, simples. Would you change me?"

"I'd change how much you worry. Don't get me wrong, you're cute when you worry so much but it would be great if you could take a leaf out of your own spontaneity and just not worry so much."

Silence fell upon the two who didn't quite know where to go from there. River could spend all day with Bill in silence and she wouldn't mind it but right now her mind was so loud she needed something in real life to over power that. Thankfully it wasn't long before Bill spoke again.

"So... you've already met the family." He chuckled as he took a seat back on the sofa and tugged River by her waist into his lap and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Well, you already knew mine apparently. How did you not put two and two together when you met me, as much as Eros and I have opposite hair colours, we do look quite similar and I look like my mam."

"I didn't even notice anything like that. I was more focussed on you as a person than who you look like. But it's a lot of weight off my shoulders knowing I do not have to meet some brand new people, however, how'll they'll take us together, I don't know."

"Together?"

"Uh...I mean... yes?"

"Right... okay."

"Then that's sorted then. We're officially together, unless you don't want to be, because that's perfectly okay. Well actually, it's not because then I'll be really sad because I do want you, I don't want anyone else, not even that French bird from work who won't stop batting her eyelashes at me and getting me to help her with her English. No. I want you and only you and all of you. Your brother might not like that but I have so many reasons why he should, I'll do a whole presentation if I need to-"

"Bill."

"Hmm?"

"You're waffling."

Bill's cheeks flushed pink and he buried his face into the crook of her neck. Letting out a low grumble his heart pounded with embarrassment but River showed it wasn't anything to be embarrassed about when she giggled softly and picked at Bill's fingers. "I have to go out in a bit, I hope that's okay."

"Bill, of course it is."

He smiled and shifted River off of his lap so she was sat beside him. He then stood up and pressed a kiss to her forehead. River was then left alone. She sighed and lulled her head back. She relished in thought of Bill being her boyfriend and squealed giddily. Brushing her hair back she tied it up and wafted her hand in front of her face to cool herself down just as her brother entered.

"I wondered where you got off too. So, how do you like Bill? I can't believe I never introduced him to you before now but honestly he's a legend! And if you like Bill you'll certainly like Charlie. I always thought you and Charlie would be great together, maybe I can set you guys up when he comes! He is due any minute now in actual fact." Eros rambled and River's head was already spinning from even more information.

How would her mind cope if anymore was to come?

Just as he said that the front door shut and a voice called out "Charlie has arrived! Make way for your dragon king!"

"If you think the twins are jokers, just wait until you meet Charlie."

Eros took hold of his sister's wrist and led her into the dining room. Sure enough another red headed man was greeting Molly and the other Weasley children that were still in the house. He turned around and saw Eros, he smirked at the man and then his eyes caught River's. She was astonished, this was the man from the market in Romania. Oh God...

"Well hello again," he said cheekily, "you're the lass from the market. What are you doing here?"

"This is my sister, River. Wait, how did you meet?"

"Like I said, you dunce, in the market in Romania she was with her boyfriend."

Eros choked on his breath and turned to his sister in shock. "Boyfriend?" He demanded. "What boyfriend?"

"I.. uh..-"

"C'mon Eros, leave the poor girl alone. Come have a catch up whilst I unpack."

River sighed in relief, thank you Charlie!