09 | P I G

"Honey honey, touch me, baby,Ah-hah, honey honeyHoney honey, hold me, baby,Ah-hah, honey honey"

Ah-hah, honey honey
Honey honey, hold me, baby,
Ah-hah, honey honey"

* * *

Bill didn't get to see much for the farmhouse when he first arrived. He didn't get to embrace the dust riddled ornaments, broken furniture or the beautiful paintings. But he did, however, get to embrace the bed that River had been inhabiting.

Sweat clogged up in beads on his brows and his neck was branded with red marks whilst his back had long strips of red running down it. River rested her head on his shoulder, their hands entangled with one another and Bill held her in his arms. Their chests both rose and fell in the same deep rhythm whilst their hearts thumped quickly.

Despite being on a warm island, and the room being overall rather hot, the cool ocean breeze that seeped through the crack in the window frame was rather refreshing for the pair. Bill pushed his long red hair away from his forehead and looked down at River whose eyes were closed.

"Why are you staring?"

Bill chuckled, his chest vibrating River's head, "I wasn't staring, love."

"Mhm, and I'm not laying in the same bed as you." River opened her eyes and moved to look up at Bill, her fingers gently grazing up to his face where she held onto his cheek, "you are a wonderful man, Bill," she said, "and I'm confused to why you're here."

"Well, thank you, but I showed you my reason didn't I?"

River big her lip, raising herself off of the man and held the duvet up to her chest to keep her covered. "Are you kidding me?"

"Sorry?"

River grasped a pillow and whacked him around the head with it. "You bloody pig!" She cried, her Irish accent thickening and her nostrils flaring in anger.

Bill raised his hands in surrender trying to shield himself from the pillow and River's wrath. He wasn't so sure why the hell she was angry, or whether the was a reason for her to be but nevertheless he shielded himself.

"You arrogant! Stupid! Disgusting! Pig!" River hit him with each word, each swing being harder and harder than the previous, to the point where she dropped the duvet not caring that her whole body was on show it wasn't as if he hadn't seen it all before.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Stop!" Cried Bill, managing to wrestle the pillow off of River and push her into her back, hovering above her.

"Get off me you swine before I put yi in a fecking wooden onesie and bury yi sixth feet under!" River slapped his chest.

Bill shook his head, "why are you mad? What have I done in the space of a minute?"

"You know exactly what."

"No, love, I don't."

"You said "I showed you my reason, didn't I?"," River said, mimicking Bill poorly, "clearly you only want me for sex!"

The penny dropped. Bill's face softened and his eyebrows curled, "no, River, that's not what I meant. I meant that I came for you. Shit that came out wrong. I'm here for you, ever since I embarrassed myself speaking poor french, you haven't left my mind and I don't know why. But I'm not complaining because you are fantastic!" He cupped her face, "and you better bloody believe it."

"You barely know me."

"Exactly. It makes things far more fun," Bill smirked, "besides, it takes two to tango, River, I didn't hear you complaining last night."

River felt her cheeks heat up and her eyes wandered down Bill's body that hovered above her, her eyes resting on one specific area that made her tug her bottom lip in between her teeth. A small whine escaped her lips and she sunk further down into the mattress, her hands coming to rest on Bill's hips.

"Riv—"

* * *

Bill and River decided that the farmhouse just wasn't quite comfortable enough. The dust was becoming insufferable as they sneezed so many times upon exiting the bedroom later that day. Like it was a race, the pair took different rooms and saw who could clean up the mess and make it more substantial to live in first.

River rushed around like a headless chicken, wiping away dust from every surface, forming little piles on the floor where she would later sweep up entirely. She stripped the paintings off of the coating of brown revealing beautiful landscapes and portraits of what seemed to be native to the island. She was just re-hanging the last one about to move onto fixing the chairs when Bill swaggered into the room and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"All done," he said, kissing her cheek.

River's eyes turned to slits, "you can't be."

"What do you mean? I am! You're just slow."

Bill took one of his hands and tucked his wand further into his pocket, concealing the fact he was a wizard. He wasn't ready to tell River just yet, besides, did he need to? 

River grumbled, "then you should help me with theses chairs, they have some screws loose."

"Like someone else I know."

River slapped him with a dirty cloth resulting in the man grabbing her wrists and flicking her legs up with the back of his so that she fell back onto the floor. She began to kick and make a fuss but Bill wasn't having it. He fought back against her, pinning her to the ground where she continued to resist.

"You're mean to me!" She pouted, jutting out her lower lip and swinging another kick. He guffawed, throwing his head back giving River an easy way of escaping his hold. She slipped out from beneath him and pushed him down onto the ground. "You need to help me with these chairs!"

"I would, but you kind of stopping me, sweetheart."

"Ugh!"