15 | P I P

"If you change your mind, I'm the first in lineHoney I'm still freeTake a chance on me"

Honey I'm still free
Take a chance on me"

* * *

"Are you still not over that girl?"

Charlie looked at Bill incredulously, "Of course I'm not! She was magnificent!" He exclaimed slamming his fist onto the table and standing up, his chair screeching violently across the floor. Everyone else sat the table halted talking and stared at Charlie.
Charlie coiled back and sat down once again and hissed at Bill who was snickering at his brother's expense. "Shut up!"

"What's this?" Charlie's best friend, Nymphadora Tonks asked from further down the table. It was Christmas time and all of the Weasley's, Tonks and a few others were living at the residence of, accused mass-murderer but ultimately innocent, Sirius Black- 12 Grimmauld Place. This was the headquarters for the Order of the Phoenix as society/army that Albus Dumbledore created over 14 years ago and had recently reinstated, recruiting more members in the process.

"Charlie has a crush," Bill teased.

Mrs Weasley dropped the spoon she was using to stir her cup of tea and stared at her two eldest sons. "Seriously?"

"Yes, mum," replied Bill.

Charlie's cheeks heated up and his head fell into his hands as his youngest sibling Ginny spoke up, "look, Char, it is illegal and not to mention gross to have a crush on a dragon. However, you cannot help your feelings... mum he needs therapy." 

"Shut up, Ginny!" Snapped Charlie in annoyance. "I don't have a crush on a dragon! She's actually a woman."

"Are you sure?" Asked his younger brother Ron.

"Yes I'm sure!"

"Then you must tell us all of the details, Charlie, dear. What's she like?"

"That doesn't matter mum, she has a boyfriend."

"Oh, my dear, I'm sorry."

Ron guffawed and his friend Hermione slapped him. "Stop it Ronald!" She scolded him.

"What? It's funny!"

"This is why Bill should have kept his gob shut!"

"It's Christmas! With everything that has happened we needed something to cheer us up with. And your failed love life happens to be that." Bill shrugged sipping his tea. Their father had been attacked by Lord Voldemort's, an evil wizard, snake at work and nearly died but thankfully was patched up and allowed home in time for Christmas. "Sucks to be you."

"And what about your love life, eh, William?"

"Shut up!"

Eventually the rest of the large group broke off into smaller conversations and Bill was left alone to his thoughts. He wondered what River was doing for Christmas. Would she be celebrating alone? Or would she even be celebrating at all? Whatever she was doing he hoped that she was enjoying herself and was being safe. He missed her. There was no doubt about that at all. Hearing Charlie gush over this girl that he met months ago made him yearn for River's touch and her in general yet again. He had just started to come around to the idea that he would never see her again but found himself trapped in a well with no escape and the water was filling up around him. Except the water wasn't just any water! Instead, it was images of her and her beautiful self and her voice was echoing around him, drowning him. Merlin's beard, what was she doing to him?