a twisting conversation

Friday morning came about, gulf was down stairs in the kitchen, eyes peered down, to stir the pancake mix, at 6.
His eyes kept darting to the clock that over hung at the window.
Peering them back down, he made a grimance.
Today was the day he and mew were going to go and talk with kovit and gulf was over whelmed and scared.
Upstairs, mew turned over on the bed, to pat. Leaning up a bit, he opened his eyes too look around.
Turning, he eyed the open bedroom door.
Up, he bend over to retrieve his clothes to dress. Downstairs, he went to the kitchen to see gulf over the stove, starring down, making food.
Mew signed.
Stepping to gulf, he wrapped his arms around, he slightly smiled.
"Gulf? Its early. Why are you making food?"
He took in a deep breathe.
"Mmm couldn't....sleep."
Mew placed his head on his shoulder.
His eyes peered from the pan to the plate to the other side to see 15 pancakes.
Mew lightly chuckled to turn his  mouth onto gulfs neck to nuzzle.
Gulf smiled wider.
Mew brought up a hand to turn off the stove and move with gulfs hand the pan.
Gulf, tiredly liked to mew, questionally.
"Gulf....its early. You need to sleep. We can enjoy these later."
Gulf looked back to grimance.
"I'm.... sorry..."
Mew shook his head.
Bending he picked up gulf in a bridal style.
His eyes widen has he looked to mew.
"Now....is time for sleep love. Please gulf....don't be apologetic."
Gulf laid his head to mew shoulder peering his eyes down.
"Mmm"
Mew moved his head on gulfs to smile.
Then mew took them upstairs to place the both of them under the blankets, gulf to his chest.
He stroked his head.
"Should....i sing you to sleep?"
Gulf already had his eyes closed, he slightly smiled.
"Mmm....just....tell me....you won't leave my side....later."
Mew nodded to hug tighter gulfs body.
"I will not leave you....i promise."
Gulf signed contently and fell asleep.
Mew kept his eyes forward to take deep breathes.
I will not allow it gulf. You will not be alone with him.
Drifting his eyes shut, the two went into a contentual sleep.
When they woke, they took a close embrace shower, got dressed and ate the large amount of pancakes gulf had made a few hours prior.
The whole time, gulf retreated in himself.
He couldn't stop thinking of what thos could be and what could possibly happen. Mew tried to lighten the mood has the day went on but all he got was a few smiles. Gulf didn't talk.
By the agreed upon time, the Two sat in the car, for gulf to stare at the place, while mew starred at gulf, who looked very worried and bounced his leg.
"Gulf.....we don't."
Gulf took.a deep inhale to turn his body to bring up both his hands to place them on either side of mews head, to lean his forehead on his.
Mew brought up his hands to place them over gulfs.
They starred at one another, eyes darted.
"I.....need to do this. Not just for an "us' but...."
He gulped.
"For me....i....need to know why he did these things. Why....me....i....will still be able to....be with you afterwards?"
Mew lightly chuckled to lean his mouth up for them to lock in a brief kiss.
Parting, mew wore a huge smile.
"Of course gulf. You are my boyfriend....no matter what happens.....you will come back with me. I love you."
Gulf put on a wide smile.
"I love you mew. You have been the best person to ever come into my life."
Gulf took a deep breathe in.
"Let us go."
Mew nodded.
Parting, they both got out to look up at the sign. Mew went to gulf to hold his hand. Gulf turned his head to the side to dart his eyes.
"I won't leave you."
He nodded.
They both walked in, with gulf not knowing if it was a good thing to hold onto mew but he didn't dare let go.
Looking about, the Two went in the back to see kovit with another. They sat in opposite chairs, to look at one another.
Gulf then looked to kovit confused.
Who was this man? Could this be a lawyer?
Gulf looked to the other, he looked familiar.
Mew looked to gulf then the two, to squeeze gulfs hand has his eyes came back to him.
"Are....you okay?"
Gulf looked to mew.
"The....person sitting with kovit....i don't know who that is....but they look familiar."
Hesitating for a minute, a foot apart, kovit turned his head to widen his eyes. He didn't think gulf was really going to come. Looking to shinee they both stood to walk to gulf and mew.
They turned there heads to look at them. Gulf squeezed mews hand and started to breathe erratically.
Kovit saw this and took a step back, head hung. Shinee looked to him then at gulf raising his hand.
"My name is shinee orstranda. I'm guessing you are gulf masuku?"
Gulf shakily brought up his free hand to give him a hand shake to then nod.
Shinee looked to mew.
"You must be mew parou?"
He nodded but did not bring up his hand, shinee brought his back.
His eyes darted between the two. Gulf had his eyes to kovit, bewildered and confused. Kovit never hung his head.
Mew kept his eyes between them.
Shinee looked to gulf.
"Mr. Masuku, if you do not mind. Mr. Parou and i should take our seat over there. Where we can keep eye contact, for them to talk."
Mew raised an eye brow.
Then he looked to gulf.
He gulped, to turn his head, there eyes darted.
"Gulf?"
Looking back to kovit, gulf could tell something was off.
"Mmm not....to Far away."
Shinee nodded to motion with his head for him and mr. Parou to sit.
Mew placed his lips to gulfs cheek, parting he kept his eyes to kovit to take a step to him, letting go of gulfs hand. Shinee took a step in his direction to be close enough to pull him away if he tried anything.
"If.... you lay one hand on my man. I will kick the living shit out of you. Do you understand....mr. Harunaru?"
Kovit looked up. There eyes darted, he nodded.
Gulfs eyes widen. This was a different kovit then he knew. He looked to the other man. Who exactly are you?
Mew nodded to go first to a table where the man followed.
Gulf and kovit looked to another. He motioned with his head for them to go to the quiet spot, gulf sat and so did kovit.
Peering his eyes down, he saw a yellow envelope to the ground of kovits chair.
Kovit followed his gaze to pick it up to place it on his lap to kept his eyes to it.
"Before....i give this to you....i wish for us to talk."
Gulf nodded.
"I.... got some news. Um.... why.....did you pay off my family kovit?"
Kovit looked up to see gulfs head hung, his leg bouncing.his body shook.
Kovit took a deep breathe.
"You....wouldn't believe me if i told you."
Gulf looked up.
"Try me!"
"Have.....you've researched into them?"
Gulf shook.his head.
"I....know I'm a bastard and i have done horrible things too you....but....this is one thing I'm a little proud of."
Gulfs eyes widen.
"Really!" "I could have been with them and not you!"
Kovit looked down, eyes widen.
"Gulf....they were bad people. One family was into drugs the other into illegal things just to get by. I only paid off two of your closest relatives. The others really could not afford to bring you on."
Gulfs lips parted.
"I.....really do want you to research into them. I'm....not lying about that."
Gulf chewed at his cheek.
"Can....you tell me....why me?"
Kovit looked up to see gulf staring at him on the brink of tears.
"You....we're a genuine nice person gulf. You were just like mr. Orstranda over there."
Gulf looked to see mew and him keeping there eyes to them.
He looked back to look at kovit, confused.
Kovit took in a deep breathe.
"I....never really told you about my parents gulf nor what i.had to grow up with."
Has kovit went into his upbringing, gulfs eyes widen.
Kovit kept his eyes to the floor.
"Its....no excuse....for the things i have done to you gulf but....mr. Orstranda over there has told me...that is not what your suppose to do and it is wrong. I'm.....sorry."
Gulf peered his eyes too the floor.
"Did.....you ever even love me?"
Kovit shook his head.
"No. This.... marriage was a way out for me....after what i witness this one day....i.....had to leave....and....i used you to do so."
Gulf looked up confused.
"What....did you witness?"
Kovit gritted his teeth, he gripped the top of the envelope, his eyes darted.
"Gulf......my....father tried one more time to make me straight....he.....cuffed me to his bed.....and....made me....watch has he....with another....has....my mother stood to the side of me.....keeping me eyes open to watch..."
Kovit shook. He had never told anyone that.
Gulf looked to kovit with shock.
"That....was the reason....why i made you go to the hospital.....they....said they were going to come and see you....i.....didn't know what they were going to do. Also the reason why....i never saw them."
Gulf peered his eyes down to let a few tears fall for kovit.
"Also.....i need to tell you this....has i told mr. Orstranda.... even if you don't believe it.....it still true....the reason why i was so.....invested in trying to.....with you.....it was....because i was frustrated from being a virgin."
Gulf leaned back to gulp.
"I.....don't believe that!"
Kovit took a long deep inhale.
"Gulf....have you've never questioned why me and the other were never naked in front of you. I....always did those things under blankets and..... behind close doors?"
Gulf raised an eye brow.
"But....there was one.....his.....he....had blood.."
Kovit made a face.
"That....boy was weird. When i told him what i was trying to accomplish he did that. He.....made his rectum bleed with his finger."
Kovit shuttered.
"Some of those things i did, the other thought of....when i told them i was a frustrating virgin trying to get my husband too....but....in hindsight....I'm happy we didn't."
"What.....about the other times? I was Right there in bed with you."
Kovit signed.
"If you can remember every time, it was always when you fell asleep. We kept our boxers on. Them....sometimes pants."
Gulfs eyes darted.
"But.... sometimes you.....would try to get me into threesomes?"
"You would always leave or i would....hit you, making you leave."
"Gulf....i.know this is a lot to take in.... but i stayed a virgin. I....was hoping to lose it to someone like you, then...."
He looked down to smile.
Gulf looked to mr. Orstranda. Mews and his never looked away.
He then peered his eyes back to kovit.
There eyes darted.
Kovit looked down.
"I.....can never be....apologetic enough gulf. Im....a horrible, dispectable, racid, bastard for the things i have done to you gulf. In....my household you did those things for the people you care about. At....least i thought.....that's what you do. Mr. Orstranda.....has been teaching me different."
Kovit took in a deep inhale to hand gulf the envelope.
Grabbing it, he cocked his head to the side to open.
It read on top, divorce degree.
"I....don't want to ride this out. I am giving you half of the martial assets, time to go into the house, when i am not there to collect your things, when i sell my house, you will get half."
Gulf looked up to kovit who had his head hung.
"I....know money could never..."
Kovits eyes widen.
Gulf had sat up, to wrap his arms around kovits neck, he peered his eyes too the side to see the two standing, there eyes darted.
Kovit kept his hands to the side not touching gulf. He did not want a fight.
Leaning back and up, gulf stood before kovit, he looked up at him.
"Why....did you hit me all those time and...."
Kovit took a deep breathe in.
"I....did those things to make sure you didn't fall for be gulf. When....i found mr. Parou....i researched into him and i knew he was the student you....kept staring at. So....i made him your tutor. I....was letting you go.... bit by bit. What....i had been doing to you started to wane on me."
Kovit then got up to go to his knees taking gulfs hands into his to look up.
Mew took a step forward for shinee to place his arm up, stopping. The two looked to another.
"He..... wishes to say his apologies, please allow him before we part."
Mew looked to him confused.
"Part?"
Shinee nodded.
Kovit gulped, eyes darted.
"Gulf....i....am.so sorry for the things they i have done to you since you were 14. I...will even make that restraining order perminante if that would make you happy. I.....will even turn myself in into the police."
Gulfs eyes widen.
"Gulf....you have to know how sorry i am. I may never have truly loved you....but in my way....i did care for you... I'm..."
Tears started to rapidly go down his face.
Gulf took a deep inhale to then kneel on his knees. There eyes darted.
"I....don't want you to go to jail or a restraining order. I....want you to go forth and finally be happy."
Kovit hung his head to let more tears fall.
"You....are more then i ever deserved gulf....."
Gulf took a deep inhale and hugged kovit and tight.
"What you need now kovit.....is actual real love and counseling with lots of therapy. Plus to stay away from your parents."
Kovit nodded to bring up his hands to hug gulf tightly.
"Thank you gulf...."
He nodded.
After a few moments, mew and shinee came about. They parted to stand by the help of there others.
Kovit looked to gulf.
"I...signed all those papers. You sign then text me when you can come over. I hope for the best with you two."
Kovit nodded for him and shinee to part.
Gulf gripped the envelope with a smile.
Mew looked to him.
Gulf peered his eyes too him to smile wide.
"Mmm let's go home."
Mew smiled then took his hand, lending him out.