days filled with sweetness

For the last 3 week's, gulf had Been going to mews everyday. His news schedule was too dress in kovits favorite attire then wait by the door with breakfest prepared and a lunch. Head always hung, he would come down to grab and go. Unforententally, on occasion he would push gulf after he retrieved his things.
That day he retrieved his things and wrapped his hand around gulfs throat making him look at him.
Gulf looked too him filled with confusion.
Peering his eyes up and down, he thought up a new rule.
"When i.leave you will give me a kiss my wife."
Gulf gritted his teeth, body shivered.
Kovit raised an eye brow.
"Or....maybe i should just stay here."
Gulf signed.
Leaning his chin.up, he gave him a brief kiss. Parting he made a face.
Kovits eyes narrowed.
Stepping back he gave him a hard slap. Gulfs head went to.the side, he gritted his teeth.
"Tomorrow.....don't make such a face after you kiss your husband you.ungrateful little bitch!"
Gulf closed his eyes.
Just please leave kovit.
Kovit eyes darted then he left with a scoff.
Has he left, it was Thursday and gulf stepped too the door to lock. Running up stairs, he brushed his mouth ferociously. To his closet he changed into something comfy.
Going to the back, he got on his bike, staying vigilant, he went too mews with a smile.
Everyday, was.better then the day before it. Mew did so many great things has reading gulfs work giving him pointers to making food together.
They also were being very intimate, from holding hands to holding each other close. They hadent been closer then that though. Gulf felt he didn't deserve the physical in the relationship because kovit would kiss him then when he thought of kissing mew, it made him feel bad. 
Gulf also was starting.to feel though he was a defiant. He didn't love kovit nor even like him however legally they were married.
Has the days passed gulf could tell it was getting to mew however, the fact they had too hide. Anytime.He thought about taking gulf shopping or even to walk in the park gulf had to shut him down. That made gulfs heart sink to tell his boyfriend no, even though he would love to walk hand in hand through a park it just couldn't happen.
Getting to mews gulf hide the bike well.
Going to his door before he could knock on the door, it opened. His smile dissipated. A man, maybe early 20s came out with a smile.
Gulf watch him go. His eyes narrowed. Mew was an only child and he had told gulf he wasent seeing any other students. Turning his body he watched the man walk away. Gulfs eye brows furrowed.
Is mew.. with him?
Gulfs eyes darted, he gulped.
Mew then went to the door when.it wasent closed.
His eyes widen.
"Gulf?"
He took.a deep breathe in.
Gulf didn't turn.
"Gulf.....your early?"
Then he turned eyes widen.
"Mmm maybe....not early enough."
Mew looked to him.confused, eyes darted then widen.
He chuckled a bit.
Gulfs eye brows furrowed.
Stepping outside he grabbed gulfs arms to place them around his body. Gulf leaned his head back has mew wrapped his arms around his body.
"Are you jealous of my cousin ghan?"
Gulfs eyes widen. He hung his head feeling very embarrassed and stupid.
Mew then hugged gulf tightly.
Instantly, regrettably, gulf had to push him away peering his eyes Around.
"I'm....sorry mew but...."
He nodded with a sign and a sullen smile.
Mew went in, gulf in tow.
To the couch, gulf sat and patted for mew with a smile. Mew stood for a moment then sat placing his head to gulfs shoulder. He wrapped his arm around stroking mews shoulder.
"So...why.was he here?"
"He's......helping to keep....kovit busy....He asked why and i told him a lie. You were.not in it."
Gulf gave a grimanced.
"I'm so sorry mew.....being with me is making you lie to your family..."
Mew leaned up to look at gulf.
Gulf Hung his head Feeling bad.
Mews eyes narrowed, peering them down he found gulfs ticklish spot and went full in.
Laughing and trying to get away They fell to the floor.
Mew hovered on top of gulf who had his hands too his chest breathing hard. Mews were too either side of Gulfs head palms to the floor. They both peered there eyes down has gulf had his legs opened to ether side of mews waist.
They were also very much hard.
Gulf gulped. They hadent in.3 weeks and 4 days but.........Gulf didn't know if they should.
Peering his eye up, mew started to lean down. Gulfs lips parted, eyes slightly shut.
He missed those lips on him.
Gulf cleared his throat has he got closer.
"He.....um..... Kissed me this....."
Mew shrugged.
Moving his body further they locked there lips.
Gulf brought up his hand to wrap it around mews neck placing himself fully into it.
They weaved and woved there heads back and forth swirling there tongues about each other.
Mew brought up a hand to start unbuttoning gulfs shirt. Gulfs eyes widen he brought his hand down to push mew off to his knees to pull him self a bit away.
There eyes darted.
"I'm....sorry Gulf....i..."
Before he could finish,gulfs new phone went off. Kovit bought gulf a phone so he could face time with him to cum on the screen. Gulf never watched but would place it on mute when he did such a thing.
Answering, he peered his eyes too mew raising his eye brows.
"So....your not sleeping at our house til Sunday?"
Gulf nodded has kovit continued.
Then his body shivered.
"Yes........ill....be in.there when.you come home at 7am on Sunday."
Gulf closed his eyes to let a tear fall.
Mew then.wrapped his arms around his neck.
"Yes.....ill miss my husband......mmm.....i....love you too."
Gulf opened his eyes too look.angerly at the phone before he tossed it to the side. Bringing up his hands he wrapped them about mews back, placing his head on mews shoulder.
"I'm.....sorry You had to hear that mew....truly...."
Mew took in a deep inhale.
"Don't gulf....please just don't."
He hugged him tighter.
"Mew? If.....it's not an inconvince having me here.....can.i be a bit selfish and ask to spend the night til Saturday?"
Mews eyes widen. They parted to look.to one another. Eyes darted. He gave gulf a huge smile.
"Yes.....please."
Gulf slightly chuckled.
Mew placed his forehead on gulfs.
"Can't believe ill have my boyfriend here for two days." He smiled.
"This makes me so happy gulf. I love you."
Gulf smiled. Then his eyes widen in realization. Your.....going to spend.....2 days with your boyfriend while your husband is away.....
Gulf gulped.
He couldn't stop but smile.
You....are going to be with your boyfriend for Two days....
Gulf couldn't stop himself from.being tickled pink by this, even though he shouldn't be happy but he couldn't help it.
This was the most he had been happy in years.