oh no!

The next 3 week's, were both heavenly and hellish for gulf. The heaven he was able to be with mew, the hellish is when kovit would come home. He had gotten so busy lately, when he was at home on Tuesdays and Thursdays, he would pull gulf to his bed to strip him in nothing but his boxers. Often he would lay on gulfs chest. Gulf hated every minute, he would often close his eyes too think of mew. Even though it disappointed and caused mew great pain, gulf kept to his word, he didn't allow kovits lips on his.
So every once in awhile he would have too take a beating.
By the 4th week, on a Saturday, kovit was gone til Tuesday this time. The client was in need of a lot of help. So kovit stayed in a hotel but it wss close by. Gulf needed this time apart for him too heal.
Taking it very slow, mew and gulf made love when he came over with a bag too stay til Monday.
Taking a deep breathe, mew got up to take pictures of the brusies on gulfs body.
A tear fell down his cheek. This made mew very upset. He almost wanted too tell gulf just to let kovit Kiss him, but has there relationship grew deeper, mew didn't want kovits lips on his boyfriend. Mew felt very selfish.
After, he went to his desk to upload the pictures into a file. He was gathering evidence against kovit. However, these brusies could have come from anyone, mew needed to think on how to get photos of kovit hitting gulf without wanting to kill kovit in the process. He also didn't know if he took these to the police if gulf would stand up and tell them who.is doing this. Gulf was very afraid for mews safety, it was admirable but....
Uploading, he turned his head to the side has he heard gulf groan.
Shutting the lap top, gulf was sitting up, arm wrapped around his mid section, eyes closed making a sour face.
Mew got up, to walk to his bathroom to get something that should help. Coming back, he sat where he was laying to rub hot and cold ointment on his stomach when he moved his arm behind him.
Gulf opened his eyes, head turned, too eye mew sullenly. He wished mew didn't have to see this.
It made gulf feel pathetic and weak.
Done, mew turned with a heavy sign.
All what mew wished too do.was to kick the living shit out of kovit for doing these things to gulf.
Turning back, gulf pushed mew gently down to lay his head on mews chest to then wrap his arm around his torso.
Gulf just wanted mews warmth and to hear his Heart beat.
They both breathed deeply.
Mew then held gulf gently.
"Gulf..... you have no idea how much i wish too."
Gulf shook.his head.
"Mmm i...only have til Monday to be here. Please.....let it just be about us. I.....don't want to think about....."
Gulf gulped.
Mew took a deep breathe.
"Sleep then. Tomorrow i have fun things planned for us."
Gulf slightly smiled then closed his eyes.
"Mmm i love you mew."
"I love you too gulf."
Sunday, they were in the kitchen, chopping vegetables to make there lunch. Since the weather was nice, they were going too have a picnic in mews back yard. It had high fences and large trees to block neighbors from peering in.
Gulf still.needed to hide.
Once they were done, both took there food outside on the blanket.
Feeding each other, gulf winced a bit which made mew sign.
"Gulf.....i know you don't want too talk about it but..."
Quickly, gulf brought out a napkin to open. Mew looked down.
"Choup?"
"Mmm.... I couldn't.sleep last night so i made these. I really hope you like them....now say aaaaah."
Mew smiled rolling his eyes.
Opening his mouth, gulf stuck one in. Mew chewed happily.
"Mmm this is really good."
Gulf smiled, looking down he grabbed and ate one.
He took.a deep breathe in.
Gulf hated to use food. Has a  distraction but he really didn't want to discuss this further. He knew there was nothing that could be done.Gulf wanted to be with mew and only mew, he did not want to think about the other when he was with the only person in the world he loved the most.
Upon completion, they went back inside for mew to.read over gulfs work. Even through protests, gulf cleaned the dishes and mew sat to the table reading. Gulf liked too do the dishes, he found it peaceful.
"Gulf.....i really think you should go to a university and get your masters in literature. This was a great read."
Gulf slightly smiled then it disappated.
"Mmm maybe in another life.....kovit would never allow it."
Gulfs body froze when he said that name.
Mew gulped.
Finishing, gulf washed and dried his hands. Walking over, he placed his arms around mews neck has he went behind.
"Mmm do you really think it's good?" He was trying to distract mew again.
This time it did not work.
Shutting the lap top, mew gently grabbed gulfs hand to turn him about to place him on his leg.
They both starred at one another.
Mew took a deep breathe in.
"Gulf.....i.....need to tell you.."
Then there heads turned to the kitchen counter. Gulfs phone was going off.
Quickly up, he went too it.
Mew signed. He was going to tell gulf he was gathering evidence against kovit.
"Hello?"
"I'm Calling to see how my wife is."
Gulf gulped.
"Fine."
"Fine. Really? Well, i.am currently at home, needed to retrieve an important document. Where the fuck are you!"
Gulfs heart sank.