the flowers

The next week, gulf and mew had stayed in the house in peaceful bliss.
Even though it took mew a bunch of time to get gulf to leave the house, he was able to get him out for them to get gulf a whole new wardrobe. Mew protested when gulf used the money he had received from his online job to pay for them.
By Friday, the two were at an outdoor eatery and gulf could not settle down, looking about. They had a week left before they had to go to the courthouse for the divorce and not hearing anything from kovit, put gulf on edge.
Mew looked up to grimance a bit. Gulf hadent touched his food. He kept looking around making sure kovit wasent there.
Bringing up a hand he placed it over his.
Gulf turned his head to peer his eyes down with a sullen expression. Looking up he gave mew an apologetic expression.
"Gulf....its okay."
Gulf nodded but wasent sure about that.
They hadent heard a word from kovit but gulf couldn't settle down. He kept seeing that one man looking to kovit in the court room. Is he someone that kovit could have hired to follow me? Am i being followed? What is his next move? What is he going to do to me? To mew or his family?
Gulf was riddled with questions and filled with confusion.
"Gulf.....we don't have to stay. Let's go home."
Gulf signed pulling his hand back to grab a fork.
"I'm sorry mew. Its a nice day, let us eat."
Gulf hung his head to consume til mew leaned over to place his hand under his chin making him look up.
"You don't have to force yourself. We can go. Has long has i am with you, it doesent matter where."
Gulf smiled wide.
"Mew.....your not the only one who needs to be outside. Let us enjoy the day."
Mew nodded to smile taking his hand back.
After, the two went about walking, holding hands, gulf Unforententally couldn't stop looking around, every now and then. When he was caught, mew placed his arm around his shoulder.
At home, they had went to a store to gather fresh ingredients for there dinner. They both had come to love making dinner together, everyday.
In.the kitchen, gulf did the meat and mew chopped the vegetables, being close, they peer there eyes to each other every now and then to smile to then look down.
Once dinner was done, the two washed the dishes together to get into a splash fight. Little by little gulf was becoming the boy he had been before he married kovit.
When the dishes were done and they cleaned after the mess they created, they both went upstairs to the small bathtub to submerge themselves.
Mew laid to the back while he washed gulf who sat on top of him.
Has they both cleaned each other, they laid down, to intertwine there hands, both peered there's eyes to it.
"Mew.....everyday i am with you is nothing but heaven....I'm sorry....for today."
Mew lightly chuckled to bring up his other hand to stroke gulfs wet black hair.
"Gulf.....there is no need to apologize. We can take small steps. You are not a prisoner here, if you want you can leave to go wherever you would like."
Gulf laid down a bit more to relax.
"Mmm i don't want to go anywhere without you."
Unlocking there hands, gulf turned to lay himself on mew. The two locked in a adorly stare.
Gulf smiled to lean his head down to start kissing mews body.
Mews lips parted.
"I.....am....so....in....love....with....you....mew."
Mews body went up when gulf went far enough down to where he placed his erection into his mouth to start to suck.
"Mmm gulf....."
After, he swallowed mew, they went into the bedroom, where mew had carried gulf, dried onto the bed, bridal style.
Hovering over him, mew thrusted gently into him has gulf wrapped his arms and his legs around.
There foreheads were on each other.
"Mmm mew?"
"Yes?"
"You....aaaah....can go....harder....I'm....not that fragile."
He lightly chuckled to bit his lower lip.
Mews eyes darted.
"Are....you....mmm....sure?"
Gulf nodded.
"I want to ffeel....aaah all of my beloved. Please....don't hold back..."
Mew smiled to lean his mouth down to give gulf a very deep kiss has he started to thrust harder, deeper and quicker.
Gulfs eyes opened wide to moan heavily into the kiss. This was amazing.
Awhile later, gulf laid on mew, arm wrapped around his torso, eyes closed to smile wide.
Mew had his hand to gulfs hair to run his fingers through it, looking forward with his own smile.
"I....didn't hurt you did i?"
Gulf tiredly shook his head.
"No....mew....i quit enjoyed that."
Mew leaned his face down to kiss gulf on the head.
"We need to sleep. My mother said she was going to stop by tomorrow to tell us what she found."
Gulf nodded to cuddle onto mew.
Mew lightly chuckled.
"I love you gulf."
"I love you too mew."
They both then went into peaceful sleep.
The next morning, gulf came down after he dressed and went to the bathroom to go to the living room looking Around confused, has mew stood looking around at the multiple bouquet of flowers.
Gulf stepped too mew not knocking over one to look at him a bit confused.
"Mmm i know you love me mew but....these are a bit much." He lightly chuckled that fell short when mew looked to him with an expression.
"What?"
Mew took a deep breathe in.
"Gulf....there not from me but....from....kovit."
Gulfs eyes widen to look down to hyperventilate.