can't help me

A few hours later, gulf woke feeling a bit disoriented when he felt warmth under his cheek. Flexing his fingers he felt clothing.
Getting up quick, his eyes darted around the room, breathed heavily.
Mew opened his eyes too watch gulf. He sat up, giving him a moment.
Gulf gulped, he eyed the clock, it read 1030. His eyes widen. Instantly he brought up his arm partially to check his watch, eye brows furrowed.
"Why....didn't You go off!"
He then tried to get off the bed but mew grabbed his wrist. Gulf looked with worry and concern at mew.
"Gulf.....its okay. I...called him. Everything is fine. Breathe. I turned off your watch so you can sleep. You looked so tired."
Gulf peered his eyes down, he breathed slowly.
"You....called him?"
"Mmm....i told him you had fallen asleep on my couch. I....asked his permission. He said it was fine. A car will be here at 7."
Gulf gulped. That didn't sound like kovit however if mew asked for permission he probably just allowed it. He liked submissives.
"Mmm"
Gulf criss crossed his legs, mew let go of his wrist and gulf placed his arms behind him,keeping eyes forward.
"Why? Uuum did you?"
Mew sat crissed crossed, to move his body slightly up, folding his hands, keeping his eyes to gulf.
"You were asleep gulf....i didn't want to wake you also....i didn't want you to go back."
Gulf took a deep breathe.
"Mew....i eventually have too go back."
Mew furowed his eye brows.
"Gulf....do you know how influential my last name is?"
Gulf turned his head to eye mew. He shook.
"My parents are in law enforcement....i can help you."
Gulf turned his head to look forward, his body quivered. He did not have good memories of law enforcement. They never helped just made it worst.
Gulf shook his head.
"Gulf.....i can help you."
Gulf turned his body to sit right to the side of mew, head hung, hands folded.
"Mew....no. You have too know who kovit and his parents are. You have to know the people they deal with."
Mew nodded.
"That doesn't make what he has done and doing okay."
"I....know. But mew....i have tried. Right now it'll just make things worse. Please for me. Don't."
Mew gritted his teeth.
Moving his body, he placed his forehead on gulfs.
"Kovit is a piece of shit....i don't want you to go back."
Gulf gulped.
"I....know. However, i have too."
They stayed in.that position for a few moments.
"Gulf?"
"Mmm?"
"What you said last friday....was that true? You were a virgin?"
Gulf nodded.
"That is the one thing he will now never get but always wants, i just couldn't. I.....don't love him. I don't even like him."
"I.....am over joyed...my first time was with you."
Mew smiled.
"Was....i Your first mew?"
Mew furrowed his eye brows.
"No.....i lost mine 2 years ago."
Gulf nodded.
"Gulf.....we weren't together for long. We were under the influence."
Gulf chuckled.
"Mew....you don't have to explain."
Mew nodded.
"Gulf please tell me...how did you two end up married?"
Gulf gritted his teeth.
"When i was 14, you saw how he was with me."
Mew nodded.
"One day he tried to kiss me.....i pushed him off, i told him too leave me alone. He never did. I.... Defied him, back then. So....when my parents died he was there. He put in the marriage degree i have to be with him til the end, then i wouldn't go to a group home. At the time i was only 16.....ive heard so many bad things happened to young boys in those.....i....i"
Tears started too fall.
Mew brought up his hands to place his arms around gulfs neck.
"If.....i had known the hell i was walking into....i would have choose the group home." He sniffled.
Mew gritted his teeth, closed his eyes.
"Gulf.....I'm so sorry...."
Gulf brought up his hands to grip mews back.
"Kovit is Nothing but a prick.....he knew when you were at your most vulnerable and..."
Mew shook his head.
"You.....don't think he had a hand in your parents..."
Gulf shook his head.
"No....i read the report. It was a faulty car...my dad couldn't afford a good one but a very used."
"Gulf....there has too be something. If you go back....your walking straight back to the devil. I....don't want to see you in any more pain."
Gulf gulped.
"If i do has he says and keep my head hung......ill be fine."
Mew signed.
"Gulf....that isn't a life."
"Mew....please."
Mew gritted his teeth.
"Gulf.....you need to tell me what i can do."
Fresh tears fell from gulfs eyes.
He slowly and a bit shakily, took.his hands to mews shirt to start to unbutton, mews eyes widen.
"Gulf?"
He leaned his mouth up to lock lips.
Parting, they moved there heads back, eyes darted.
"For me.....if what you said was true. Can you.....please...fill me with your love?"
Mews lips parted.
"Are......you sure about this gulf? I won't force you."
Gulf smiled.
"I....know."
Gulf got to the last button, to bring up his hands to take down mews shirt. It flopped down onto the floor.
Mew took his arms off to slowly and cautiously do the same.
After the shirt fell he grabbed it to throw it to the floor.
Placing his hand to gulf chest he pushed his body to the bed, to hover over him.
Leaning his head down he placed his lips onto gulfs.
Waking again, a few hours later, gulf opened his eyes too see an asleep mew on top of him.
Gulf smiled wide.
He hugged mews body tighter.
Thank you, for this mew. Then a tear fell down gulfs cheek onto the bed.
At 5, gulf woke again on his side.
Patting the bed he couldn't find mew. Was all this a dream?
Opening his eyes, he was in mews room. Sitting he peered his eyes down. He was undressed.
Looking around, gulf was confused. Where is mew?
Eyes went too the clock it was 5.
Placing a hand to his stomach it growled.
Slowly and a bit sorly, gulf got up too get dressed.
Walking down the stairs, he went around to head to the kitchen.
Inside he stood there, eyes widen.
Mew was near the stove Making food. The aroma smelled delicious. Peering his eyes too the side, he saw a tray.
Mew plated to spin, jumping a bit, with a smile when he saw gulf. Stepping around the counter he placed them down.
"Mmm was going too surprise you with breakfest in bed."
Setting them down, he stepped too gulf to grab his hand pulling him the counter.
Leaving him for a moment he got two chairs.
Sitting, gulf kept his eyes down feeling very touched. No one, other then his parents, made him breakfest.
Mew eyed gulf not eating.
"Mmm arent you hungry?"
Gulf nodded.
"You are so nice mew. Thank you for this."
Mew looked down.
"Im....guessing he....doesn't."
"Mmm no i do."
Gulf gulped picking up a fork.
They ate in silence.
"Gulf?"
"Mmm?"
"Will......you be my boyfriend?"
Gulf dropped the fork to look at mew from the side with confusion.
"Pardon?"