restraining order hearing

By the end of the month, the two woke up early, to dress in suits. Gulf couldn't stop shaking to tie his tie.
Mew came out of the bathroom too stop in the door way to see gulf fumbling a bit, then bent his body to move his hands, finger tips up on the desk, to hang his head slightly to close his eyes to breathe heavily.
This was pure torture for him.
He had to go and see kovit.
Mew signed and went to step to gulf to wrap his arms around, then head to his shoulder.
Gulf took in a deep inhale then brought up his hands to mews arm.
"Keep breathing gulf....."
He nodded to do just that.
"Mmm at least after, you and i can go to my house."
Gulfs body shook.
"He.....knows where you live though mew...."
"Gulf....after this he won't come anywhere near you so we can go back to my house. My parents said they were there yesterday to beef up my security. We will be fine.gulf. also tomorrow my mom will be dropping by. She said she has something important to tell us."
Gulf nodded to open his eyes. Turning about he wrapped his arms around mews neck.
There eyes darted.
"I love you mew. Thank you for everything you are doing....."
Mew smiled to rub his nose on gulfs.
He lightly chuckled.
"I will do anything and everything for. Love."
He peered his eyes down.
"Let me fix your tie. We....need to go."
Gulf breathed in deeply.
Fixing his tie, the Two departed then went straight to the car too drive to the hearing to make the restraining order permanent. Mew didn't know if they could though because kovit Hadent done anything since that one day at the court house bathroom.
Squeezing gulfs hand that laid on his lap, I'm.....not going to let you go gulf....no matter the verdict.
To the court.house, gulf was having a panic attack.
Mew had shut off the car to look to gulf, there hands never parted.
"Gulf.....I'm so sorry but we need too..."
Gulf whole.body.shook. he looked to mew.
"What.....what happens if this isn't to be permanent? What....happens if i have to go back to him.....i.....can't....i..won't..."
Gulf started to hyperventilate. Mew leaned to gulf wrapping his arms around.
"I....won't let you. Even if we have to run away....i will for you gulf."
Gulf then started to take deep breathes.
"I.....can't let you do that mew....i..."
Mew leaned back to place his forehead to his.
"Gulf.....Just breathe....trust this....please."
He nodded.
Getting out, they went in holding hands, it helped gulf to stay calm.
Before the door, there lawyer was waiting for them.
"You two i am mr. Faoe, your parents hired me mr. Parou."
He raised an envelope.
"This....is all mr. Masuku medical records. They were hard to find, but the doctor who filed a report before he was to be fired, had retrieve everything before it could be deleted by mr. Harnaru no less."
Gulf grimaced.
Mew squeezed his hand.
"Now, mr. Masuku, what i.need of you, when.i.call you to the stand is too speak the whole truth and nothing but for who did this too you."
Gulf hung his head.
Mew looked to him.
"I'll....try."
Mr. Faoe looked to mew.
"Mr. Masuku, you have too. I know it'll be hard because mr. Harnaru will be there but....you need to tell who gave you these. If not....i can't help."
Mew signed.
"Just say....the truth gulf."
He nodded.
All there heads went to kovit who came in very loudly to dart his eyes up and down.at them to slightly smirk then went inside.
Gulf started to shake a lot.
"Mmm. Mr. Faoe can....we have a minute before we go in?"
He nodded to part inside.
Mew turned to place his hands to either side of gulfs face has he took in deep breathes.
"Mew....i....don't know if i can....."
Mew breathed in deeply.
"Gulf....i know you can. Don't look at him when your up there.... look down or at me."
Gulfs body quivered.
"I'll....try."
Mew leaned his chin up to kiss his forehead.
Parting, mew had to pull gulf along with his head hung.
Seated, kovit kept his eyes to them. Mew looked to kovit with anger, gulf kept his head down, eyes shut.
When the judge came in everyone stood.
"You may be seated,"
They all sat.
"So....we are here to make this restraining order perminante."
Gulfs lawyer stood.
"Yes your honor. I have here in front of me photo evidence of mr. Masuku abuse he had been subjected too by the hands of his husband, mr. Harnaru."
Kovit rolled his eyes.
Gulf flichened.
Mew placed his hand to gulfs back to rub.
Kovit lawyer stood.
"Your honor. My client and i have not seen any photos. We need time to look these over."
The judge nodded.
Gulfs lawyer gave the envelope to kovits. Every one sat, kovit and his lawyer looked over the photos.
Then Kovit whispered in his lawyers ear. He nodded to stand.
"Your honor....we have factual evidence even signed by the complainant some of these were of him Falling down. The others, my client here has said he had never seen before. These could have been made by make up. Your honor, has you can see before you. Mr. Masuku has not come alone. We stand before you to let you know mr. Masuku has engaged in a relationship even.though he is still married to mr. Harnaru committing adultery. That suggests him deceiving the court to place my client has the bad guy here."
The judge looked to them, mew gulped And gulf kept his head down. Kovit smirked.
"Mr. Masuku?"
Gulf raised his head up.
"Are you in a relationship with this person even though you are married?"
Gulf looked to mew, he nodded.
Gulf then peered his eyes too the judge.
"Yes.....your honor."
The judge eyes darted.
The lawyer then stood.
"Your honor. Rather these two are in a relationship or not that is irrelevant. If i can call mr. Masuku to the stand he will tell you, it was all forged signatures and lies to cover up the fact that mr. Harnaru beat him causing 7 hospitals stays over the course of 6 years of marriage."
Gulf gulped.
Kovits eyes narrowed.
Has the judge looked down, kovit looked back at the press, to shake his head. He hated the fact his last name was harnaru. That is why they were there.
Then his eyes widen at someone who sat amongst them staring at kovit with narrowed eyes. His lips parted then he looked back to hang his head.
Gulf gulped to look to mew then kovit, he looked to him questionally. Kovit never hung his head. Turning, he looked to see the press and then a man who Did not take his eyes off kovit.
Gulf looked to him confused.
Turning he hung his head, eyes darting. Who is that?
Mew kept his eyes to gulf to still rub his back.
The judge signed then looked up.
"Looking over the photos mr. Ree just handed to me, i am sorry to say....i can not make this restraining order permanent."
All the press gasped, gulf and mew looked to the judge with wide eyes. Kovit kept his head hung too smirk.
There lawyer stood up.
"Your honor?"
He looked to mr. Faoe.
"Mr. Ree is right. Your client signed legal documents stating he fell. Also he is in engaged in another relationship with this young man, mr. Masuku could be fabricating these."
Gulf hung his head to grit his teeth. Mew looked to the judge in dis believe.
"Also mr. Harnaru has no evidence of violent behivor, so this is the court decision to dis miss this case but you may re file if you can find more evidence."
The lawyer stood again.
"Your honor....my client fears for his life. Does he have to go back to mr. Harnaru?"
Kovit looked up with a slight smirk.
The judge eyes narrowed.
"Mr. Harnaru.....Just because i am ruling in your favor does not mean i believe you haven't hurt this man. I can see how he is shaking Just being in here."
Kovit gritted his teeth.
"However, i have to go by the law. This case is dis miss but mr. Masuku."
Gulf looked up with a frown.
"You have the choice to go back or not. I do see on the docket in 2 weeks you are seeking a divorce. So mr. Masuku i am not forcing you to stay, i am going to rule that mr. Harnaru to stay 1,000 feet from his estranged husband til the divorce proceedings are over. Court is adjourned."
Gulf turned to hug mew. They didn't win the war but the battle.
They hugged each other close, kovit looked to them then back. To the man who stood raising an eye brow, kovits eyes darted then he parted.
Outside the court house, mew and gulf saw the press swarmed around kovit but he was looking to.a man who was standing where they were on.the stairs looking down at him. Kovit gulped, not answering any questions he got in his car and left. The man looked to them then parted getting in a taxi.
Mew and gulf looked to each other til the press swarmed them.
They moved quickly to the car too part.
Mew looked to gulf.
"Let us go home."
Gulf smiled wide.