a miserable realization

Gulf kept his head hung, with no expression on his face has he was driven back to his own personal hell.
Parked, he had to take a deep breathe in. His legs were tingling a bit.
With the car door open, he gulped getting out. Tripping a bit, the driver held him. Gulfs body shuttered has he eyed the door.
Straightening up, the driver took a step back a bit confused.
"Uuum....you can leave now mr. Mochi. I....am fine."
He nodded.
Waiting for the driver to leave gulf took deep breathes. He had too act has if he didn't just lose his virginity awhile ago.
Walking slow, he went inside. For the first time ever, he was relieved to hear loud moans.
Walking, shuffling a bit, gulf kept his head down has kovit had a boy on the couch.
To the bottom of the stairs, he looked for a moment to make sure kovit wasent watching him. A miracle he wasent. Kovit was kissing the boys neck. Gulf looked forward, those weren't moans but groans. He could tell kovit was afflicting pain to the boy. Gulf took a deep breathe in. This sicken him to his core.
To his room, he locked the door breathing heavily.
Stepping to his bathroom he drew a bath.
Gulf looked too his clothes, in part he didn't want to take them off. Mew....had his hands all over these clothes.
Taking a deep breathe, he took them off. Once the bath filled he submerged himself.
He eyed his folded clothes to the chair. Gulf felt bad for how he acted with mew, but he knew why they...
Closing his eyes, he didn't know what was going to happen next.
Would kovit know? Would he have to stop seeing mew?
Gulfs body shuttered at the thought.
It was only sex gulf. How can he love you? He knows your married. Maybe....there was a dark part of mew just like there is a darkness in kovit.
Gulf gulped. He shook his head. That didn't seem plausible. Mew gave you multiple times to change your mind. He was gentle, went slow.
Gulf took a deep inhale.
Even if this act was fueled by pity and whatever other reasons, i....don't regret it.
Gulf opened his eyes partly to look at the wall.
"I'm....happy it was with you mew. But....it can never happen again. I....can't..."
The tears started to roll down his face into the bath.
He was not going too pull mew into this, mew deserved did much more.
The next morning, gulf was too the kitchen making breakfest feeling a bit sore.
Plating he peered his eyes up too see the boy from last night limping away. Gulf walked around the table to step to him, placing his hand on his shoulder. The boy stopped and looked too gulf with tears.
Gulf Made a grimance.
"Did.....He force you too?"
The boy shook his head.
"No....i....just was a virgin and he.....was too rough...way...too rough calling out someone called gulf."
Gulfs eyes widen, then he looked down with a bit of anger and shame. This is your fault gulf.
"I'm....so sorry....you had to go through this."
The boy nodded.
"Are....you Gulf?"
He looked up. There eyes darted.
"I.....feel sorry for you. Keep yourself safe."
The boy nodded then limped away.
Gulfs lips parted, gritting his teeth He had enough.
He walked in a bit of pain to the one room in the house he never really wished to venture.
The door was closed, gulf took deep breathes.
He then opened the door, kovit was dressing to spin around eyeing gulf confused.
"Why are you here?"
Fueled by anger gulf went in to step to kovit to slap him across the face. Kovits eyes widen, his head went to the side, he was dazed, surprised and shocked.
Gulf balled his fists to either side of his body looking too kovit in anger.
Kovit looked back head cocked too the side.
He then punched gulf so hard in the stomach, he flopped to the bed.
Kovit immediately got on top pinned his arms to the side of his head, breathing heavily, eye brows furrowed.
"You have lost you fucking mind gulf! How dare you hit me!"
Gulfs body shook.
"In the 6 years i have known of you...why are you like this! Why do you do such things to these boys! I saw has this one left, he had blood on the back of his pants! Do you even care!"
Kovit chuckled darkly.
Gulfs eyes widen.
"Is.... someone being jealous?"
Gulf shook his head then looked to the side.
"You.....are a monster kovit...."
Kovit nodded.
"Every boy i have ever fucked is because of you and they have always been willingly gulf....except you! So....last night finally had a virgin. It was good. When can i pop your cherry?"
Gulf gritted his teeth.
"If......i....give it too you.......will you finally let me go? Just has you let the others go?"
Kovit darkly chuckled once more.
"Oh gulf.....to be honest here. Back in the bathroom when you were 14 and i 15 if you gave it up too me then, i probably would have let you go. However, you and i are married, you cook, clean, do everything i ever ask, except let me get a taste. I've....grown quite attached to you. Even if right here and now you let me take your virginity, you are mine for life. You are not going anywhere."
Gulf closed his eyes, his body quivered and hard.
"You are nothing but a soulless monster kovit."
"Mmm that i am. I'm also your husband for life."
Kovit then placed his hands too wrap them around gulfs neck, chocking him. Gulf turned his head to look at kovit wincing. He then placed his hands too his wrists.
"One day....i will take your virginity and then ill fuck you raw my wife! For now, with you hitting me and with your teasing.
Kovit took one hand away too unzip his pants.
Gulf thrashed about.
Kovit took out his member to stroke himself off to cum all over gulf.
Breathing heavily he looked too gulf who kept his eyes closed.
"Now.....if you wish not to end up in the hospital you know what to do!"
Gulf gulped a tear fell.
He leaned his head up with kovit allowing too, with quivering lips, give kovit a deep kiss. It made him feel sick.
Parting, gulfs head hit the bed, breathing hard.
"Thank you kovit......i...."
Gulf bit his bottom lip.
"I....love you."
Kovit smiled.
"Good boy."
He let go of gulf to slap him across the face before he got up to part.
Gulf breathed heavily, body shook in despair.
Moving has quick has he could he went to his room too undress and throw away those clothes. Dressed he went downstairs emotionless and expressionless has he sat to eat with kovit who didn't seem.at all effected.