signing my life away

For the next 2 year's that followed, gulfs school life was a torment. Only leaving and seeing mew at lunch gave him any sort of comfort. The two would pass each other by, but because of kovit, gulf could never express his feelings too mew. He didn't know if mew was that way or not and also gulf did not know what kovit would do.
S

o gulf kept watching mew from afar day dreaming often of a relationship that could never ever happen. The rare moments they would pass each other mew always gave him a pleasant greeting and a breathe taking smile. Even after 2 years mew still remembered gulfs name. This was the only real happiness gulf had.
After he turned 16, two months into it police officers came to the high school telling gulf his parents were killed in a car accident. Mew was walking through the hall has he heard someone crying in the bathroom.
Investigating, he saw gulf on the floor knees bent to his chest, head on his arms.
Walkng too him, he crouched down concerned.
"Gulf? Are you okay? What's going on?"
Gulf cried harder.
Mew placed his hand to the top of his head, giving it pats.
"Whatever it is itll be okay."
Gulfs body shook.
"No.....it....won't." He weeped.
"Mmmy parents....ddied..."
Mews eyes widen.
Immediately he got on his knees to wrap his arms around gulfs body.
He breathed in shakily has he felt mews warmth and compassion.
Moments later he sat
next too him, mew had his arm around gulfs body.
Gulf leaned his head up, with tear stained his cheeks.
"Tthank you for tthis....I'm sorry."
Mew looked to the side, lips parted.
He brought up his hand and arm, to place his hands to either side of his face, turning it too him. Fresh tears fell. Mew wipped them.with his thumbs.
"Don't apologize for crying gulf. This is a tragedy. I just hope i give you some comfort by me being here."
Gulf nodded.
"Mm i...need to find the police men. I...ran off when they told me."
Mew nodded.
He stood up with his hand out for gulf. Gulf eyed it then placed his hand into his.
Helping gulf up, mew brought up his hand to wipe away a tear.
Gulfs lips parted.
There eyes darted.
Oddly to mew he didn't want too let go of gulfs hand.
Gulping, gulf withdrew.
Mew placed both his limply too his sides.
"Thank you so much for this mew. It....really gave me comfort."
Mew nodded in sullenly.
This could but have happened to a nicer person. For two years mew always saw gulf being so compassionate and Nice, even though kovit was an asshole too him.
Gulf went about leaving. Mew looked to the ground feeling great pain and sadness for him.
A week later at the funeral. Gulf was taken to a room.
Has his family lawyer came in so did kovit.
Gulf stood up lips parted, eyes darted between the two. He was confused too why he was there.
Kovit sat on the edge of the desk, arms folded against his chest. The lawyer looked to gulf in pity.
Gulfs family was not rich nor had a great name. They both worked hard in the Food industry, they both didn't make any sense of a will.
The lawyer explained too gulf, why kovit was there. Since kovits parents did not care if he married young and a male, kovit would take care of gulf if he agreed to marry him and see it through til the end.
Gulfs house was being sold off, so after the funeral he had no place too go. all his family members could not take him in. For a different reason or another or lived far. If gulf did not take this offer. He would have to go live in a group home. Gulf had heard horrible things that happened in them, especially if you were gay.
Letting a tear fall,  he knew all his dreams had came too an end. Reading over the marriage degree, gulf would become kovits wife, but he didn't have too do any thing physical with kovit unless he wanted too. Gulf in all, would have to stay married too kovit until he died and he had too stay faithful in the marriage. Not even turning 18 would help him out of this situation. This marriage degree was for his whole life. In return he would be taken care of for the rest of his life, not too worry about a thing, financially wise.
So in essance, he would have too be kovits till gulf drew his last breathe.
Letting a tear fall, gulf couldn't find a way around it, he signed his life away.
Kovit smiled.
"And you thought you'd never be mine."
He lightly chuckled.
Gulf looked too him in anger,gritting his teeth.
Kovit grabbed out a ring to place it roughly on to gulfs finger. He winced. Kovit enjoyed that.
The boy was a sadist and seeing gulf in any source of pain rather he inflicted it or not, gave his black heart, considerable pleasure.
Gulf looked too the lawyer, going a bit numb. He just lost his family now he was forced to be with this prick. Gulf closed his eyes, taking deep breathes has kovit wrapped his hand around gulfs wrist pulling him along with a giant smile.