the truth is hard to swallow

Up the stairs, shinee had pulled kovit along to look to the right to see an open room, kovit shook his hand from shinee's grasp to go to the side to close the door, back to him, head hung.
Shinee's eyes darted.
Re grabbing kovit by the Wrist, he pulled him along to another room that had the door open.
Stepping inside, he saw a King sized bed, to then bring kovit around to make him flop onto it.
"Mmm"
Kovit sat to the edge, eyes up to dart, his lips parted has he saw shinee take off his jacket, then went to his shirt to un button. Kovits heart raced in his chest.
Throwing his clothes wherever, he stepped too kovit, to put a leg in between his and one to bend to the side on the bed. He placed a hand under kovits chin to raise it up. The two looked at each other with lust.
"I.....must know the truth. Did you two ever.....and in this room?"
Kovit eyes darted to then lay on shinee's lips.
"No....we never."
He gritted his teeth for a moment, then released to sign. Kovit knew he had done other.things, but no he never entered the boy.
Shinee cocked his head to the side questioning kovits expression.
"Did you two?"
"No....i....just....uuum....other things but never entered nor did he ever touch me."
Shinee raised an eye brow, then leaned his face down for them to lock in a kiss. There heads weaved and woved has they couldn't stop there deep seeded desire to be with another.
Parting, shinee took off kovits shirt for his eyes to lay themselves on his stomach,to them throw the shirt behind, he took his hands to it, to Rub at the purplish bruise. Kovit gritted his teeth.
"I.....saw my parents today....."
Shinee kept his eyes to the bruise and then peered his eyes up.
Going back, he got on his knees to unbutton and unzip, taking off kovits pants then boxers.
Kovits body shook a bit and his heart felt has if it would beat out of his chest.
Throwing the clothes wherever, he grabbed the throbbing member that twitched in his cold grasp to look up at kovit, who gulped and hard. No one had ever done that to him.
Leaning up shinee went to his ear to ask him a question, has he asked he began to stroke, kovit moaned.
Coming back down, he cocked his head to the side, eyes to kovit, he started to lick his head.
Precum ozzed out of the slit.
Kovit grabbed the bedding, turning his knuckles pure white.
"Well? Are....you going to answer?"
Shinee then swirled his tongue about more.
Kovit shook.his head.
"No.....nnever....never have."
Shinee leaned back to widen his eyes.
"How....is that possible?"
Kovit gulped then peered his eyes too the side getting embarrassed.
Shinee smiled to then lean back down to place kovits whole length in his mouth.
Kovit's head leaned back and up, to moan heavily into the air. This was pure bliss.
Shinee took his hands down, mouth still wrapped around his length, to unbutton and unzip, to take his pants then boxers down.
Up, he pushed kovit to the bed, to move his legs up, to bend, feet were to the edge. Shinee opened his legs further apart.
Kovit leaned up on his forearms to look at shinees length, that was somehow already lubed, it twitched in excitement.
Kovits eyes widen at how big it was, then his eyes went slowly up to shinee.who smiled wide. He moved his head to kovits outer hole to start teasing and probbing.
Kovit breathed heavier.
"Wait....shinee....I'm....usually the aggressor..."
Shinee raised his eye brow.
"Mmm not today."
Has he placed himself kovits body inch by inch, kovits heart thumped unevenly in his chest.
Leaning up he wrapped his arms around shinee's neck to lower him on top of kovits body.
Shinee could not hold back anymore, he placed his full length inside of kovit making him moan.
"Aaaaah shinee!"
He smiled.
Waiting only a moment for kovit to adjust, he couldn't hold back, thrusting slow that started to quicken, kovit held on tighter to shinee.
"So.....incredable shinee....aaaaaah"
Shinee moved his hands from kovits legs to move them to either side of his head.
Leaned up a bit the two looked at each other, eyes darted.
"This.....is how you should be with people you care....about Kovit...gentle and no hitting.....mmmm"
Kovit cocked his head a bit to the side, what shinee said confused him.
"What? Mmmm you..... have to hit.....be...aaaaah aggressive to those you care for....mmmm"
Shinee shook his head.
"No kovit no....mmmm, i can't hold myself back, aaaah I'm....going to fill you with my love kovit...."
Kovits eyes widen.
Taking his arms down, he brought them around to his back to grip his flesh, he was close has well.
"Love? Aaah if it is so....shouldn't you be...aaaaah fuck!"
Kovit leaned his head back has shinee started to thrust harder.
"Aaaah shinee.....fill me with your love....mmmm"
Shinee hung his head, to grit his teeth. They both came in unison.
Shinee sat with his back to the wall, looking to kovit who laid on his stomach, looking forward a bit confused, has he laid his head on his arms.
"Kovit.....has i was....saying... If you love or care for someone.... you don't hit or abuse them. The way you had grown up kovit, it was wrong, very wrong."
Kovit gritted his teeth.
"I.....know."
Shinee's eyes widen.
"Then why did you.....to your husband?"
Kovit moved to lay on his side since his lower hurt to no end to look at shinee.
"To.....keep him away.....from me."
Shinee cocked his head to the side feeling confused.
Kovit took a deep inhale.
"After you left shinee.....i tried to replace you with others. When they heard of my name they acted even nicer but that was not who they were.  Then i met gulf. He was truly like you. This boy was nice, very considerate to others. I....was an asshole in high school to him and others. When i heard of his parents passing.....i....wanted to keep him near me....the way i couldn't Keep you near me back then. I....resorted to under handed tactics to achieve this. I....also wanted to get away from my parents, the only way out was for me to marry."
Shinee lips parted, brows knitted together. Kovit hung his head.
"I.....didn't love him though shinee. No matter how hard i tried i never did."
Shinee smiled wide.
Kovit signed.
"Then....why did you hit him? Abuse him?"
"I.....knew in the bathroom at our school, also, the way he looked to another student, the one he is with now. He would never love me back but i wanted his caring nature and the ability to leave my parents. I....abused him to make sure he would never fall in love with me."
Shinees eyes widen.
"In....a year and a half time, i have to go to America. Knowing a few months ago gulf could not speak the language  i researched a tutor and i found the student gulf liked most likely loved. Slowly.....i.....allowed this. For him to take gulf....away from me...."
Shinee wore a soft expression.
"I have done nothing but mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically hurt that boy for my selfishness and greed."
Shinee's eyes narrowed to the bed has he saw droplets hit.
Taking a deep breathe in he moved his hands to either side of kovits face to move his head up.
For the first time ever, shinee was witnessing kovit cry.
Kovit brought up his hands to remove shinees to his lap. He looked to kovit confused he then sat on his pained lower, welcoming the pain.
Shinees lips parted seeimg him wince.
"Kovit lay back to your side...."
Kovit hung his head to shake it, he played with his fingers While his hand was in his lap.
"I.....deserve this pain for all i have inflicted on gulf....."
"Kovit....."
He gulped.
"I.......tried for years to find you shinee...."
He turned his head up to look at him.
"Where....we're you? Why couldn't i find you?"
Shinee gulped. Looking to kovit in sorrow.
"Well, let me tell you....."